XXII

sorry it's taken so long I just got a job and have been training non stop! It's overnight so usually I would upload at night but I'm working and sleeping all day I work 10 at night to 7 am :( please forgive me!

——————

  " Jax.. what are we going to do" I ask sitting down on the couch , resting my head on my hand.
    " don't worry baby. I'll figure something out , call your dad" he says. At this point he is on the phone with Jared. Isabel and Jared should be on the way. As I pick my phone up to call dad , I receive a message.

Can't wait to see you.. and Jax!

    I look down at the phone and realize it was karleigh. My stomach churns. Pressing my dads number it begins to ring.
Hey honey what's going on?
    Dad? I need your help. It's important. Some girl Jax went out with in high school is planning on hurting me. I don't know what to do dad. I'm scared

At this point he gets into full authoritative mode. He tells me not to move and he will be here as soon as possible. I'm not sure if he will tell mom since we know how she is. Jax sits by me and looks at the message from karleigh. I can see his head turning trying to figure out how to handle the situation. Why would I even say yes!? This is why I don't try to be nice! The one time I do.. something bad happens.

Dad comes over quickly , behind him is Jared. The whole crew. Well , except mom and Isabel. Dad sits next to me as well and is looking at the call log , her number and the message. He has his chair man looking up information on her and Jax and Jared are discussing her tendencies. Her motives.

" honey , don't you worry. I've dealt with bigger things than some girl" he chuckles at me.
" like what?" I ask
" your mother" he cracks a smile at me and I laugh. Of course he would say that.

The man called dad in a hurry. It's been thirty minutes and he is still on the phone.
Jax takes my hand in his soothing me and kisses my forehead.
" no worries love. No one will hurt you. Not while I'm alive." He mumbles into my ear.
" don't promise me anything" I whisper back. His large rough hand is placed against my cheek , turning my face to look at him.
" you listen to me , and listen to me good. Not one person will lay a finger on you to do any harm. I'd die before I let that happen." He said in a dark tone. It made me shudder and slightly turned me on.

As dad fills us in in the details it's everything we knew before hand. Except one thing. She's been stalking me. Over a hundred pictures of me , dated and with location. She's bought a wig , the same color as my hair. Contacts the same color as my eyes. She wants to take my place. She wants to be ME.

  As I begin to think I know how we can prevent anything serious happening. We have to coax her. Make her believe we know nothing. We trick her and then send her to the looney bin where she fucking belongs.
   " hey.. hey.. hey!" I say louder each time. They all shut up and look at me as I begin to tell them the plan.

      " do you think it could work?" Jax asks my dad cautiously.
     " of course it'll work. It's a Williams plan" he grins at me. " no one says a word to My wife. Got it?" He says looking us all in the eyes.
    " got it" we say in unison.

    Today is the day I meet karleigh. I take a deep breath as soon as I breathe out a knock is at the door. Jax is on the couch and walks over , opening the door.
    " karleigh!?" He acts shocked. " it's been so long! You looks great" he fakes a smile and she grins smugly.
     " oh Jax! You certainly have only gotten better looking with time" she giggles flirtatiously. I roll my eyes.
   " karleigh! Hey girl. How've you been?" I ask as she walks more into the room.
    " oh ya know , busy ol me. Work , work , work" she shrugs.
    " ready to go?" I ask picking up my purse. I adjust my pants discreetly making sure the microphone can't be seen.
    " of course!" Karleigh leaves out behind me , but I notice her sway her hips trying to entice Jax. He doesn't even notice her.

      Getting into the car , we buckle up and I take off. To the wedding gown store downtown and then we will go to a cafe.
    " so you and Jax , married! Who would've thought" she says with a hint of malice in her tone.
    " well ya know , the heart wants what it wants. He is such an amazing man. Always taking care of me , I mean he even told me he wants kids" I say provoking her slightly.
    " oh really? Well I'm sorry I had to do this then" she growls. She takes the steering wheel jerking it into oncoming traffic. As w Wright over it I elbow her in the face and she grabs where I hit her.
     " you bitch" She shrieks. She takes my head slamming it into the steering wheel as I pull over , coming to a stop. Looks like this plan won't go as we expected. I quickly take my pepper spray out and spray it in her face as I jump out of the car , taking the keys with me.

     I take out my phone calling the police and wait for them to come. As I wait I can hear her shrieking in the car about not being able to see. Jax pulls up shortly after I call the police and he checks my head. Not much damage , but he's always over protective.

      Once the police were done they informed me I'd have to go to the police station to file charges. Jax takes me down there and it took much longer than I expected. She will be taken to a watch center and will be there for several years before having a chance for release.

     After we leave Jax takes me home and almost as soon as I enter the door a wave of nausea hits me. I run into the bathroom holding my stomach and vomit harshly. Jax comes in , rubbing my back and holding my hair. I look up at him worried.
    " I think we need a pregnancy test"