VIII

Thank you all so much for the comments and votes I'd like to apologize for taking so long to upload ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Sitting on his Jax's bed I heard the door open and shut and I get ready for her to walk in here.
  " I knew you couldn't resist me Jax , you should've listened when I told you she was boring and pathetic" her whiny voice crept in my ears like a shrill of fingernails on a chalkboard. This pisses me off as she says those words and I immediately bolt up.
  " Jax?" She says in wonder.
" sorry slut , he couldn't make it , guess I will have to do hmm?" I ask sarcastically as I grab her by the arm and twist it behind her back.
" let me go! Let me go! I swear I will scream!" I laugh at her.
" scream and I break your fucking arm" I tighten my hold on her straining her arm slightly more.
" fuck you" she spits out and I yank her head back by her hair aggressively.
" geez you really have fucked the whole town haven't you? Sorry honey but I don't do the whole scissoring thing" I sneer and she rolls her eyes.
" why are you messaging Jax?" I would say I asked nicely but that just isn't true. I demanded it. I almost snarled.
" it really isn't your business" she said smugly. I strained her arm further.
" hm I would say it really is , especially if you want to leave head with no broken bones tonight" I say in a sing song tone. I see her eyes dart to the door and I predict what's going to happen next , as she makes a run for it I wrap my hands in her hair pulling her to the ground and step on her throat putting slight pressure still holding onto her hair.
" shame you couldn't do this the easy way Samantha. I mean god how hard is it to answer some questions huh? Now I gotta break something of my choice to show I was serious" I tsk at her and I hear a strangled hysterical sound bubble from her lips.
" I text him because he didn't tell me you were serious" she blurts out and it takes me aback. He didn't even tell her? Not even after?
" you knew though. After the party. You fucking knew and you still messaged him. See what being a whore gets you? Maybe you should go to church , or would you burn to death from all of your sins?" I spit out removing my foot and yanking her up to her feet.
" hmm which finger should I break Samantha? Your body , your choice" I say it like she actually has a choice. Grabbing her hands I break her thumbs simultaneously.
" that's for fucking texting him" I say " let's be sure we don't have this problem again okay?" I smile at her fakely sweet. The scream that emerged from her lips was ear piercing.
" wow that's annoying" I snort and I pick her shoes up tossing them towards her. As soon as she has them on the door busts open and a pissed off jax is standing in the doorway glaring at me.
" what the fuck is this!?" He demands.
" oh Jax she hurt me so bad! Please help me!" Samantha cries out moving towards him. He holds his hands out and puts a finger on her forehead restraining her back.
" don't fucking touch me" he growls at her as she shrinks back in fear.
" but .. Jax" She persists.
" leave. Now!" He growls out at her as she scurries away not knowing what to do with your hands.
" bye Samantha ! See you never!" I giggle as she leaves and Jax is continuing to glare.
" elizabeth what the actually fuck was that?" He he shuts the door behind him and moves closer to me. I become increasingly angry and his footsteps fill the room. I put my hand out creating space between us.
" I handled something you should have done the night you said you fucking loved me. But I see now it was all a lie Jax. It's okay I mean you REALLY had me going there for a minute" I say in a matter of fact tone. I can see his face becoming red and his veins begin to pop out of his arms angrily as he squeezes his hands into fists.
    " what are you trying to fucking say Elizabeth. Choose your words wisely" he growls out.
    " Jax it's fine I understand now. It will never happen. Us I mean. Honestly how could it? The fact is we just weren't meant to be anything but friends I guess" I shrug nonchalantly but my insides are twisting up and a gut wrenching sob is threatening to pour from my lips at any second.
  " don't ever say that to me you know that's a lie elizabeth" he argues but I can't pay attention to his words now .
   " I can't do this anymore" I say quietly. My voice is barely above a whisper at this point. My heart feels as if it's been shredded and crushed all at the same time. His face twists into anger and then hurt and then sadness.
  " why elizabeth? Please talk to me" his voice is pleading.
" jax I can forgive you for anything. Anything except for this. If you would've set things straight with her. Told her you loved me , not her" I shake my head trying to get the memory of them in the bed together out of my mind. " if you can't do that I can't be with you. I need someone who is completely devoted to me or nothing at all. So I guess this is it. Sorry it had to end this way"
        I look at his beautiful chiseled face. He looks like he's scrambling for words and I can't seem to take my eyes off him for even a second. I don't want this to end but he needs to see I'm very serious about this. He closes the distance between us instantaneously. The warm embrace of him always draws me in and comforts me.
" Jax no. Let me go! Stop it I can't , I can't !" I cry out as I shove against him trying to get a safe distance away I can form coherent thoughts. As I get out from his tight grasp I can't see his broken hearted face.
   " you can't leave me. I won't let you elizabeth. No matter what I'm always here , always waiting and will always be the only one to touch you" his voice was velvet.
   " why couldn't you just tell her Jax?! Why? If you love me so fucking much tell me!" I cry out and I see his expression change along with my outburst.
   " I didn't think of it. I haven't talking to her since the part elizabeth. I didn't want to talk to her because I have you. I never knew she would try to message me again. I'm sorry I truly am" he steps forwards but I shake my head.
    " I wish I could believe you Jax" I put my hand on his cheek caressing it softly. " but I just cant" I walk out of the dorm glancing behind me to see a broken man in shambles.
    " don't leave me elli! Don't leave me I need you!" His voice cries out roughly as I shut the door behind me. Tears escape my eyes as I make my way to my room.
     As I enter it I slump to the floor , tears flowing down my face and fall asleep.