XV

Thanks for the love and support guys. And again , if you don't like my book please don't read it and comment you hate it. Just press the little back button and 😵😵😵 it's gone! Lots of love my little devils and angels!

————————————————-
" oh el , thank you so much for staying with me tonight" Isabel sniffles and gives me a very trying smile.
" it's no problem. It'll be like old times!" I say happily and soothe her hair.
" what should we do?" She asks looking up at me with her face scrunched.
" actually I need to run home and get some clothes to sleep in. I'll be back in a little bit and no drinking! I know how you are" I squint at her and she brings her hands in the air to say she has surrendered.

Walking up to the room I hear sounds coming from my place. I gasp. I rapidly get my keys in my hand and open the door swiftly. As it swings open , Jax on the couch hops up , hand in his pants and the tv on a very embarrassing paper view is playing.
" Jax are you fucking serious right now!?"
" I wasn't doing anything" he denies it. I roll my eyes.
" then why is your hand still in your pants" I question him , lifting my eyebrow.
" i- it was cold okay I was simply cupping him so he wouldn't be" he shrugs as he takes his hand from his pants quickly and tucks it into his pocket.
" it's 75 degrees in here. You should be hot. So what's the next excuse? Or are you just going to tell me that you were pulling your own chain Jax? I mean god why in my apartment!?" I exclaim. I know this is sort of wrong but I am kinda turned on in a way.

" ugh! Okay , okay I was. Happy now!? I couldn't help it. I needed some release and you weren't here. How was I suppose to know you were coming home huh!? So in a way this is your fault." He smugly smiles at me thinking he has won. I roll my eyes.

" so it's my fault you ordered a naughty paper view from MY ROOM and was yanking your chain in MY ROOM. I guess it's also my fault that your foot hurts too?" I asks with a shrug.

" my foot? No it doesn't hurt" he asks confused. As soon as he says that I stomp on his foot roughly. His mouth forms a big "O" in pain.

"OWWW. Ow. Ow." He hops on one foot for a second and sits on the couch to check his foot.
I get me some clothes to take to Isabel's. Coming into the living room I sit down next to Jax and look at him.

" Ellie" he starts and I roll my eyes.
" don't you mean Handsley" I snort.
" cut it out. Now." He grumbles.
" or what J? Gunna stick your hand down your pants to teach me a lesson?" I snicker at him and see his face begin to turn red.
" no. I'm going to stick my hand down yours" he gets close to me, almost taking my breathe away. I bite my lip and he growls a little. He takes my lip into his mouth and he sucks gently before releasing it.

" you've been such a naughty girl ellie , making fun of daddy like that" he scolds me.
" I'm sorry" I breathe out huskily.
" now you know the only reason daddy was doing that was because he couldn't put his cock inside that tight little pussy." He wraps his hand in my hair kissing me as he slowly grazes his hand up my thigh. Stopping where my kitty is , he rubs it gently.

Soft tingles began to make their way all over my body.
" yeah you like when daddy touches that kitty huh? This is all daddy wanted to do." He kisses my neck sucking roughly. I close my eyes and wrap my hands in his hair quietly moaning.
" please. Please. Please!" I beg quietly. I feel a smile against my neck and he kisses it gently.
" ask nicely baby girl , and I'll give you everything you want" he says in a low husky voice.
" please daddy J , please fuck my kitty and make me cum" I beg him. The intensity radiating from my core was no game. It left me feeling , needing so much more. I needed release.
" good girl" Jax picks me up into his arms , and lays me onto the couch. Slipping my pants on as well as his he picks me up in the arms . My legs dangling over each arm he lowers me and begins to pump in and out. He rests his forehead in mine as one arm is wrapped around his neck and the other is on my core. He smirks.
" fuck! Faster j! I'm getting close" my hand tightens in his hair As he grins and goes even faster. I moan loudly as I find my release and he holds me close , releasing himself into me. I can't help but to smile.
" oh j , I love you so much. I wish I didn't have to leave." I sigh as he cuddles close to me sitting on the couch.
" don't go. Please" he asks , wrapping his arms around my waist. " I love being here like this with you el , don't go." He lays his head in my chest.
" isabel needs me Jax , she's hurting and pregnant" I sigh. I love her but I really wish I could stay here. The phone begins to ring , scaring me. I jump up and find it , accepting the call.
" HOW COULD YOU!" I get out before anything is said.
" Elizabeth listen. I freaked out. I couldn't help it. I've never had to deal with this before. Of course I'm going to go back and I will grovel if I have to but i need help. What should I do?" Jared says quickly so I don't interrupt him.
" okay. Go get bath salts , bath bubbles , essential oil , and some sparkling drinks. Absolutely no alcohol. And I hope your dick game is good because you're going to need it to be with the way you fucked up" I roll my eyes , clicking the end button.
" looks like I don't have to leave after all" I turn to Jax with a smirk.
" oh yeah?" He grins coming over to me and leans down , taking my nipple in his mouth he sucks lightly.
" round two lil mama?" He kisses my neck and grins.
" round two it is" I giggle as he picks me up taking me into the bedroom.