The end??

Guys this is very very vulgar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

As Jax looks down at me , He looks worried. He holds my hair and pats my back as I clench my stomach with my hand. Waves of nausea hit me and i hurled into the toilet.

      I've been pregnant for what seems like forever now. Only a little more to go. Oh wait! Did I forget to mention? I'm having a little girl.  Jax is so excited. He's already picked her name out. Poppy. How cute!

    " baby what are you thinking about over here hmm?" Jax asks , throwing his arms around me and attacking my face with several kisses. His muscles
   " just how happy I am with you" i kiss his lips once and then put my hand on his cheek. As I look at him I feel a sensation in my stomach. The baby is kicking! I gasp and smile , grabbing Jax's hand and placing onto my belly.
   " amazing" he whispers in awe.

    " on this day , Jackson daughtry and Elizabeth Williams will join souls. They will stick by each other's side for better or worse. Do you take each other to be?" The man asks us.
" I do" I say with a tremble in my voice. Tears rolled down my face in happiness.
" I do" Jax says confidently. He squeezes my hand comfortingly.

Isabel wipes her tears as she comes and hugs me. Her and lover boy are doing great.
" you take care of her Jax" Isabel warns. He nods with a grin. Wrapping his arm around my waist he leans down to my ear
" I'll be taking very good care of you tonight" he says in a low growl for a voice. I felt my kitty begin to tingle and I looked up at him.
" honey moon time" he says and takes my hand , leading the way back to say goodbye to everyone.

" lay down for me lil mama , lemme take care of you" Jax says as he pushes me lightly into the bed and unbuttons my pants , throwing them onto the floor. He slips my shirt off and begins to caress my breasts. Pulling my bra over my tits , he then begins to lick and suck one as he tweaks my other. With his free hand he reaches down rubbing my pussy through my thong.
" who is my little whore" his voice was like rough velvet. It invaded my body completely melting any moral senses I had.
" I'm your little whore" I say quietly.
" speak up baby" he says pinching my nipple harder
" I'm your little fucking whore" I say moaning loudly. He kisses down until he gets to my clit and pulls the thin material to the side.
" be a good girl for me and don't move baby. Legs open so I can see that pretty pussy" he licks slowly at first , he always loved to tease me.
" f-fuck" I moan out. Grabbing his head I slowly grind into him. His tongue slips into me a couple times and he sucks on my clit softly. I feel his tongue begin to rapidly flick against me , causing an amazing sensation. It brought me to the edge as he slips his dick in me , rubbing my clit with his fingers now. He stops , grabs my hips and fucks me harder.
" daddy's little slut aren't you? You've been such a good girl for me baby. That's why you get to cum again , and again" he grins at me as I try to catch my breath.
" again?" I ask , opening my legs and playing with myself. He groans in pleasure as he grabs his dick , pumping slowly as he watches me.
" again" he confirms.

To say the least my honey moon was the most amazing experience I have had yet.
" I don't wanna go back" Jax sighs " I wanna stay here and let you be my bad girl forever" Jax grins , pushing up my dress and rubbing me through my panties. I look at the cab driver , and he's paying no mind to us. I gasp quietly as he moves the material aside. He slips one finger in and grins at me. He stops , puts my dress down and takes his dick out , pushing my head down I engulf his penis into my mouth and he leans his head back , relaxed. As I come back up , the guy stops and I realize we are already home.

As I go to enter the house Jax picks me up and brings me into the house , sitting me into the counter , he kisses me sweetly.
" welcome home wife , and my sweet poppy"