Cane-stick thingy

He pulls out a big white book and places it next to his black coffee. Yeah I sound like a creepy ass stalker but he was very attractive and I had been observing him since he always seems to look my way even though he can't see me. His jawline was so sharp it could cut the thick book in half. His dark brown hair curled on the sides of his snap back. He took a sip of his coffee and his jaw clenched.(fuck) his fingers trailed along the lines of the book which I was assuming was Braille. I had learned how to read Braille when I was in high school and could easily read it with no problem. My gaze upon him was interrupted by him clearing his throat before speaking.
"You know you can talk to me" he said. His voice was deep and raspy.
I just sat there frozen, unsure of what to say.
"Silent treatment huh?"he asked before sipping his coffee again."nice."
"How do you know I'm here?" I questioned.
He let out a small chuckle
"I've been blind since I was 7 and have been in this coffee shop millions of times, trust me I know your there."he said putting his book back in his backpack.
Just before he turned away unraveling his cane-stick thingy, I spoke.....
"Wait!"the words slipped out of my mouth."don't go."
He turned around and walked towards my table and sat down in the chair closest to the window.
"Ah, so the beauty speaks?" He said raising an eyebrow.
I laughed loudly. This hottie thought I was beautiful? How could he think such a thing?
"I am not beautiful." I said blandly looking down at my coffee tracing my thumb along the lid."how would you know?"
He chuckled softly.
"I may be blind but a voice as soft and sweet as yours won't match with an unattractive girl." He said.
And for the first time in years......... I blushed.

A/N:UMMMMMM 22 READS IT MIGHT NOT BE A BIG NUMBER BUT IT MEANS A LOT.... thank you and creds to Reid ❤️❤️& guys im going to be posting like 838282838282 chapters tonight sooooo like hello?