My secrets

Ethan///
I knocked on her door and waited. Soon I heard shuffling and the door opened.
"E-Ethan?" I heard her sniffle.
"Oh my god Sienna I'm so sorry." I said reaching forward. I wrapped my arms around her body. She felt cold and small. Is this how she was? Was she this unhealthy? She silently sobbed into my chest. I walked inside and pulled her with me. She led me upstairs and we laid on her bed.
"Sienna I'm sorry." I murmured into her neck.
"I just don't understand." She cried.
"When you were sleeping, I felt your wrists Sienna." I said rubbing her back.
I felt her body tense up.
"I'm sorry." She said sniffling.
"I just thought you weren't happy with me." I said.
"Of course I'm happy with you Ethan I've never been happier."she said playing with my hair. "I've just been depressed again."
"Why?" I asked. "I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it but I need you to tell me things, I can't let you be unhappy."
"Well when I was younger, my parents, they beat me. An they were sent to jail but I just heard they were released a few days ago." She started crying silently again.
"Baby, shhhhhh it's okay." I murmured. "I won't let them hurt you."
"T-there fighting with the court to get custody of me again." She cried. I've never heard this type of crying. As if she was still afraid. I couldn't just watch this happen. I swear to god if I meet them....there dead.
"There my parents and I love them, but I don't want to be hurt again." She half yelled. She was crying loudly.
"Sienna, baby please calm down." I said holding her.
She snuggled into me and started breathing heavily. I rubbed her back and arms and I could tell it soothed her.
"Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked.
I felt her nod her head on my lap.
I pulled my shirt over my head and took my sunglasses off. I heard her suck in a breath.
"Are you okay?" I asked laying back down.
"Yeah your just fucking hot." She laughed.
"Mhhhhh." I hummed.
She laid her head on my chest and snuggled on me.
"I'll text Lisa and tell her your staying over." She said.
I heard shuffling then a click.
She quickly typed and put her phone back down.
"Ethan I'm sorry for worrying you." She sniffled.
"No no no, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that it was my fault." I said twisting her hair through my fingers.
"Sienna I've always wondered, what do you look like?" I asked.
"Well I have short blonde hair almost past my shoulders and brown eyes. And I always have my makeup done no matter what." She giggled.
I began touching her face. I know it still sounds weird but damn I needed to know. I felt her big plump lips and her little cold nose. I just felt everything.
"Ethan what are you doing?" She giggled again.
"Feeling your face duhhh." I said dragging out the h. "Your so pretty."
"Not prettier than you." She hummed.
I laughed loudly.
"And you have a pretty laugh. You and Grayson both." She said rubbing my arm.
"How do we have "pretty" laughs?" I asked.
"It's just loud and not obnoxious like most people." She said still rubbing my arm.
"Ethan?" She said sitting up.
"Mhh?" I hummed.
"I love you." She said.
"Are you sure?" I asked. I was afraid she actually didn't, or if she was just caught up in the moment.
"Yes I'm sure." She assured.
"Why?" I asked. Damn I'm annoying.
"Because now, you know my secrets." She said.
"well then i Love you too." I said.
She placed a passionate kiss on my chapped lips.
"All your secrets huh?" I asked.
"Well not all of my secrets." She assured.

A/N: UMMMMM THEY LOVE EACH OTHER HELLOOOOOO GIRLLLLL. And they made up woohoo. Lmao ima leave now. Bye love you.🤓🖤