Fight

Grayson///
I hurried and pulled into Sienna's driveway. I walked up to the door and opened it.
"Ethan?" I yelled.
"Up here!" He yelled back.
I hurried upstairs and opened the door. I saw Ethan sitting on the bed with Sienna curled up on his lap.
"What did you wake me up for?" I asked groaning. I plopped on her bed and rubbed my hands over my eyes.
"So Siennas mom and dad are out." He said sighing.
"WHAT?!" I jumped up.
"Gray sit your ass down and let me explain."
I sighed and laid back down.
"Ok so Sienna forgave her dad for some fucked up reason and he is staying here with her." He paused. "And I went to the store to get Sienna some girl stuff and then I got her some food. But when I walked into the diner. Her dad was talking to her mom about sneaking her in tonight."
I sat there frozen.
"What the fuck?" I blurted out. "How could she forgive him?!"
"Grayson calm down." He said.
"That's why we need you to stay here so nothing happens."
"Ohhhhh I'm so down. I'm going to beat the sh-."
"Morning guys." Sienna said rubbing her eyes.
"Oh Grayson thank god your here my da-."
"I already told him." Ethan said rubbing her back.
She sighed and plopped her head down on Ethan's shoulder. She put her head in the crook of his neck. They were so freaking cute I just couldn't contain myself. I pulled out my phone and snapped twenty thousand pictures of them and sent them to my mom and Sienna.
"Really Grayson really?" Sienna said laughing. I saw her set the picture as her lock screen.
I heard Ethan snore. Sienna moved his head on a pillow and cuddled up to him. She was such a good girlfriend. I snapped another picture and heard Sienna giggle.
"Oh my god just go make yourself at home and wake us up if Dennis and Amanda come."
She said pulling the blankets over her and Ethan.
I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I searched around for a minute before I heard the door open. I turned to see a man and a woman who looked a lot like Sienna.
"Who are you?" The man asked.
  "Oh Hi I'm Ethan's twin brother." I said crossing my arms and leaning back on the counter. I tried to keep the anger boiling inside me to a minimum.
"What are you doing in our house?" The woman asked.
What the fuckkkk? She thinks this is her house?
"Me, Ethan and Sienna are having a movie night and I'm pretty sure this is Sienna's house." I pointed out. I flexed my arms to look more intimidating.
"Now if you'll excuse me." I smiled sarcastically. I walked up to Sienna's room and lighting shook them awake.
"Guys, guys there here!" I whisper-yelled.
Sienna's eyes widened and she jumped up.
I pulled Ethan the the living room. 
Some shit was about to go down.
I walked into the living room and saw Sienna standing there frozen as she looked at her mother and father.
"get.out." Sienna said through gritted teeth. I knew she was going to flash out at any moment.
Sienna's mother laughed and stepped forward.
"Sienna what are you taking about?" Her mom smiled.
"I said get the fuck out." She yelled.
Sienna's mother slapped her across the face and Sienna lunged at her.
She began throwing punches at her face until all I saw was blood.
"Sienna!" Ethan yelled.
But she didn't listen she pushed her dad up to a wall stared smacking him across the face multiple times.
I ran up to her and pulled her off.
"Sienna go to Ethan." I said in her ear.
Her mom groaned on the floor and rolled around. I pulled out my phone and called 911. I told them the address and the incident.
"I TRUSTED YOU!" Sienna screamed at her father. She tried to run towards him but I caught her in my arms and gave her back to Ethan.
"STOP! Let me do it them like they did it to me!" She yelled kicking around. She was clearly traumatized by what they had done to her.
I at least wanted to get one good punch in. Just one. I swung my arm around to her dad's face and he stumbled. I shook my hand lightly. I'm pretty sure there both knocked out. I pulled the two on the couch. Ethan was rocking Sienna back and forth whispering in her ear that it would be okay. I heard sirens and I quickly opened the door. A police officer came in and his eyes widened at the mess that was in the living room.
"I need two paramedics!" He yelled back to the ambulance.  They hurried in with two stretchers  and laid Sienna's bloody parents on them.
"Now can you explain to me what exactly  happened sir?" The police officer said kindly.
"There fucking crazy that's what!" Sienna said.
"Sienna calm down." Ethan said. He rubbed her back as she cried softly.
Me and Ethan explained everything to him. He left shortly. We have to go to courts for this shit? Oh well.
"C-can you guys spend the night?" Sienna sniffled.
"Of course I'll call mom." I said looking at her with sympathy.  She was such a sweet girl. She cared about everything and everyone. She pointed out the smallest things. She didn't deserve this. None of this at all. She needed a nice family who loved and cared about her. She needed us.

A/N: well holy fuck Amanda and Dennis got knocked the fuck out!  *Says in Smokey's voice* But um yeah Ethan and Grayson are still daddy asf and Um yeah I'll go now. Gotta blast my doods☄️