Sillhoute and nothing more

Ethan///
I slept well that night. After meeting her. I couldn't see her beauty, but I knew damn well she was. I could see only black shapes. the outline of things. I could see the silhouette of her curvy figure. I want to dream of how she looked, but sadly I haven't seen in a long time and don't even know what to see in my dreams anymore. Maybe I could ask to touch her face tomorrow. I know, I know it sounds weird but it's normal for me I can get a visual in my head of how she looks if I touched her.(😏) I had known she was there. Looking at me everyday in that café. I could smell her scent. Cheery and vanilla. I wondered if that's what her lips tasted like. Or how they would feel against mine. Fuck I was falling for this girl I had only met yesterday. I loved feeling her presence. I wanted to see her. But I couldn't and it sucked. I can't go on adventures or somewhere special with my family anymore. I can't see the breathtaking Christmas tree that my beautiful family put together. Without me. I may not be able to see but I know when there's a beautiful person. Even though all I see is their silhouette and nothing more.

A/N: hahhaha like my bastille reference? No? Okay I'll stop lmao anyways I thought I had writers block but I pushed passed through it in less than 15 minutes. I'll be writing another chapter tonight or maybe even in 5 minutes.❤️