Blind date pt.1

Ethan///
I went out early today. I wanted to buy Sienna flowers. She said she had daisy tattoos all over her forearm so I got her some. I hope she likes them. I wish I could see her so bad. I want to surprise her with the news my mom told me this morning. I'm getting treatment. There giving me the surgery on my eyes. I can't wait to see again. I can't wait to see her. I'm not getting the surgery until next year but I'm still excited.
/////////////////////////////////////////
I walked into the café and made my way over to the usual spot.
"Sienna?" I asked quietly.
No response.......
Well I felt really stupid I sat there for a while. Hoping to hear the little bell ring and listen to her talk about her morning. But she never showed up. I didn't blame her. Maybe she slept in. Or maybe she was busy. So I made my way home, tapping my stick in the ground the whole way.
////////////////////////////////////////
Sienna///
I hurried and got ready. I put on light washed jeans and a regular whit t-shirt. I'll be honest I was nervous as hell. I was going on a date with ETHAN. I already felt the anxiety come tackle me as I pulled into his driveway. I walked to the porch and hesitated before knocking.
I heard footsteps approach and a woman appeared.
"Hi!" She smiled brightly. "You must be Sienna!"
I smiled back. She seemed so......happy.
"Yes, is Ethan here?" I asked then mentally face palming myself. What the hell of course he was here! You dumbass!
"Yes he's upstairs." She replied opening the door a little wider. "Come in, come in."
I stepped in there home and immediately was hit with 20,000 questions.
"How long have you known Ethan?"
"Are you guys dating?"
"Damn how did he get someone like you?"
I blinked a few times and was about to speak when I heard the tapping of a a stick coming down the stairs.
"Can you guys stop harassing her please?" I heard the sweet, soft voice of Ethan. He chuckled.
"How are you Sienna?" He asked coming forward to give me a hug.
"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" Cameron,his sister, yelled.
"Cameronnn oh my god stop" Ethan groaned."can we go now?"
"Yeah." I replied."it was nice meeting you all." I said waving.
Lisa pulled my arm as Ethan walked out the door.
"Keep him out as long as you can." She whispered in my ear."he hasn't had a friend in a while, and we all want him to have a good time."
"No problem, it was nice meeting you I'll drop him off later." I said walking out.
I quickly get in my car and drive to the spot I picked for me and him.

A/n: ohhhh shiiiiii Ethan's getting treatment!!!!!!! I'm excited! are you excited? No? Okay. Lmao see y'all later.😌🖤