"Just friends"

Sienna///
  We walked to Ethan's house. Making small conversation on the way. When we got inside we were greeted with the smell of pancakes.
"Jesus,is pancakes all you guys eat?" I chuckled.
"Pretty much." Ethan said shrugging his shoulders.
He was acting so weird. He wasn't making constant jokes like he did before and he wasn't laughing at mine. I feel like because we kissed, it's awkward between us.
"Sienna, hi!" Lisa yelled pulling me into a tight hug.
After everyone greeted me,
We went into Ethan's room (😏). It smelled nothing like the rest of the house, just like his cologne. It looked like a regular teenage boys room. With blue all over and pictures of his family, and not to mention A LOT of the Braille books stacked up all over. I mean I have a little bookshelf at home but THIS, This was a lot.
"What do you wanna do?" Ethan asked.
"I don't know we can read."
I answered.
"Ummm no, we can go to sleep or something." He replied shaking his head furiously.
"What why not you have ALL these books." I said laying back.
"There- there not-" He stuttered." I-i wrote them."
"You write?" I asked the most obvious questions sometimes.
"Y-yeah." He said shaking a little bit.
"Ethan calm down I won't read them if you don't want me too." I said rubbing the sides of his arms.
"Ok can we just like take a nap or something?" He asked going to the bed.
"Yeah of course." I said taking off my shoes. I laid down on the little couch next to his bed.
"Sienna what are you doing?" He chucked. He patted the space next to him.
"Are you sure?" I asked him.
He chucked again.
"Yeah I mean we are just friends." He said scooting over.
And at that moment, I didn't lay down next to him and fall asleep, I didn't say good bye. I just ran. I ran and I ran away from his house. From him. I
mean we are "just friends."

A/N: fucking Ethan dudeeeee why tf. Ya know what nvm. I was mad at myself for writing this piece but I didn't want them to dive STRAIGHT into a relationship. Oh andddd I'm changing the main character to Kristen hancher go look at the chapter named "characters" to see what she looks like thanks byee🤓🖤