Outcome

Sienna///
And with that he left. He left me there in my bed alone and wide-eyed. Tears threatened to come down. What did he just say? I was still in shock. He left twenty minutes ago and I'm still comprehending what just happened. I wasn't sad. I wasn't mad. I was emotionless. No feeling was left in my shattering heart. Only pain. He actually showed me that I can trust no one. I pulled my blankets over my head and laid there. These covers smelled like him. They fucking smelled just like him. I got up angrily and ripped each and every blanket off of my queen sized bed. I threw them in the washer. I threw about six tide pods in with them harshly. I didn't want to be the ex that went totally ballistic on their old lover just because he or she decided to leave. But then again I didn't want to be anyone. I knew I was broken right now but I refused to harm myself over this bullshit. My head was fighting over to be sad or angry or desperate or all freaking three. I stood by the washer until it let out a loud buzz. I quickly transferred them into the dryer. I still stood there, with my head swarming with thoughts on what to do. I didn't want to be mad because of course I still loved him. I didn't want to be sad because he's just a boy. A boy that I loved. Damnit. I didn't want to move on. I didn't want to go out  and hug up on every man I saw. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to be some a writer or something. I didn't want to be stuck up on Ethan but I didn't want to move on either. The dryer buzzed and I grabbed each and every piece and went to my room. I pulled all the pieces in and laid down. I was still in my clothes from this morning. My eyes dropped but I refused to close them. I knew when I woke up I wouldn't be next to him. I wouldn't see his ruffled hair as he lightly snored. I wouldn't see him. My thoughts of him were interrupted by the stomach lurching forward and throw up all over my new carpet.

A/N: ohhhh nooooo Ethan forgot something last time they had sexual intercourse. Oh godddd. Well sadly this is the last chapter. The SEQUAL will come very soon. Like very very soon my doods. I can't stay away from writing too long. I'm already depressed asf. But enough about myself see you like tm or something.also I appreciate all the reads I got on this book. It may not be a lot compared to other hook but still very much appreciated.😌💕