SWOTMB II: 11

SWOTMB 11

hi 🙋 sarreh po natagalan ulit. walang signal doon sa workplace ko eh. Hindi ko tuloy ma-publish publish to. Hope you still enjoy reading my work.

------

GLENN VAN's

"I didn't know that the Adlersteins are islanders." i remarked as we ascend to the yatch.

And this sh! t, Dela Forte just grinned at me. and hel yeah, we are now boarding to this megayatch going to AR's very private island. there real residence!

"The island is only exclusive to the Adlersteins and their families." Nika oriented me awhile ago. and I can't help smile as I heard 'their families'.

one word that remained in my mind after hearing that, "Reika"

is this the right time?                                                                              
"we should've use the plane." Niko said irritatingly. And yeah Niko Esguerra is here. and he said, "i'm the captain." boredly.

  "Kuya, alam mo namang naka-high alert ang Residence ngayon! we can't enter the premise if we used the plane." Nika answered Niko.

"yeah! yeah!" then he went through to let the kids get inside.

"we're gonna travel for two hours. so we'll arrived by seven in the evening. We'll be busy so just feel free to tour around the yatch by yourself." Nika instructed and they left me here alone.

tsk! Adlersteins.

----

"how's my son, Nash?" i am currently having a talk with my butler.

And as what Dela Forte said, the island is only exclusive for the family. So my men who followed us awhile ago were left at the port.

" he's doing good master. hindi ka pa naman niya hinahanap, and I am relieved."

"keep an eye on my son, Nash, while am away. You'll all be dead if I see even a little scratch on him."

"Yes, Master!" then I ended the call immediately.

"Hi!" I looked back. and there, i saw a cute little girl wearing all black. her jet black orbs were shining and stands out and based on what I observed, she smiles a lot.

"hello." i just answered.

"you are so handsome like my daddy! Though my daddy is oldie. but still handsome like you." then she giggles. she sitted beside and stared at me.

i was too wondered why she's the only one has a black orbs while everyone got blue.

"whose your Dad?" i asked her curiously. Well, i was too curious coz when the time I checked every member of the Adlerstein ay hindi ko nakita ang larawan niya.

"uhmmm, my daddy..." at nag-isip pa ito na parang nakalimutan na kung ano ang pangalan ng kanyang ama. Poor father! "ahhhh," and she smiled. " ang name ng daddy ko ay, Jacob Manuel Thomas V. and my Bad my name po pala ay Princess Jace Emanuelle Thomas."

Thomas?

Nika Thomas?

Jacob Thomas? the father of Mafia Thomas.

uhh. the Mafia Thomas! that make sense now! they're not really totally vanished.

and maybe they are the ones who sent the scumbag who disrespect me when I came back. Now I dont know if I can really trust them.

"you must go inside. its cold in here. you might catch cold."

"uh no no no! i don't wanna go back inside. Ate Nika always pinches my cheek these days. i wonder why. its so ouchie kaya Kuya. " and he pouted.

" is she your sister?"

"no way!" na agad naman niya itinanggi. napahalukipkip na ang bata.

"Yuwel, get back inside. I need to talk to Glenn." then bigla namang sumulpot si Niko sa harapan namin ng batang babae.

"but i dont wanna see Ate Nika."

"she's already sleeping, so don't worry."

then the girl left us. i gazed at Niko, but he just gave me  a fuvking pokerface. "trying to get an info to a kid, huh!" he said. tsk! wrongful accusation. "you're being cheap, Graeme!"

"what the fvck!" i glared at him.

"and Nika is my sister, married to a Thomas. Satisfied?"

"tsk!" then i glared at him. what a fvcker! he always are.

and now he leaned on the railings near to me with his arms crossed over his chest. "when we reached the island, you shouldn't entertain anything that you'll see. Your business there is to only talk with Tito Reiko and Tita Noemi."

"why would they want to talk to me?"

"dunno" then he shrugs his shoulder. "they didn't say anything. we just got the order."

"but where's Reika?" .

he stared at me for i think five seconds bago niya ibinaling sa kadiliman anv tingin.

i know that he knows who I am looking for. Nami... my Reika.

"who? Reika? your so called wife? uhmmm. ... dunno!" and he still shrugs his shoulders. that made me irritated. i get up so fast and quickly attacked him. but to my dismay, he's really faster than I am. he dodged. "kinakalawang ka na, Graeme. No wonder hindi ka na niya binalikan."

i shot him a deadly look. and attacked him again. and this time, I got him on the face.

"fvck you!" he shouted angrily when he wipes the part I punch and he saw blood.

"I'll ask you again! Where. Is. Reika?" i shouted angrily. I even scooped his shirt and pinned him against the rail. P*ta. baka maihulog ko ito ng wala sa oras. kahit isa pa siyang Adlerstein ay wala akong pakialam.

"I told you already! I DONT KNOW!" he shouted back frustratedly. "sh*t! let go of me." at tinabig na niya ang kamay ko. but i did not let him. Instead, I punched him again on his face that made him more angry.

"I know you knew!" asik ko.

"GRAEME!" narinig kong sigaw ni Dela Forte sa likuran ko at sunod ko na lang na naramdaman ang malakas niyang pagkatulak sa akin. Hindi naman ako natumba. "what the fvckin fvck are you doing?" galit rin ito.

"pagbalik ng asawa ko, you are all dead." i shot them a deadly stare before i go inside.

-----

Truth to what Nika said, we reached the island at exactly seven in the evening. But I can't see anything there. there's even no lights.

“we are still here in the port,” biglang turan nitong ni Dela Forte na nakasunod pala sa akin. “Just go and follow those brats!” at inginuso nito ang mga batang nag-uunahang tumakbo patungo sa kung saan. But since I can sense them even in the darkness, i followed the kids. I don’t wanna go with these lunatics.

“Kuya Glenn!”

i saw Yuwel. She signs me to go after her, so I did. “whatever you see, whatever you hear, just ignore it. hope you wont forget that Kuya Glenn while you are here in the island.” then she smiled creepily.

tsk! really? I am a Mafia Boss and yet, they still manage to creep me out. the fvck was that?

while traveling on this dark place, I have hsd observe the creeping sound of silence. the place is too cold and I even saw awhile ago a ninja jumping from trees to trees. they we’re like following us.

“wait!” Niko suddenly held my arm and pulled me, he set me at his back before he looked evrywhere. “Yuwel, you walk straight on the right. You enter in the north gate.” at kahit mukha mang naguguluhan ang bata ay sumunod pa rin ito sa utos ni Niko. May agad naman akong napansin na sumunod na ninja sa kanya mula sa taas. “dont look at them.” he whispered.

“why?” i asked him on whats going on.

“just dont move!” naiirita na nitong sabi. he brought out his phone. at maya-maya’y kausap na nito si Dela Forte. “Glenn, caught in the trap.”

“what fvcking fvck!” i hissed. what trap? i looked down on my feet and i didn’t see anyyhing in there. even on the nearby.

“i said dont move, Graeme!”
“Hey, Hunter. kindly deactivate the trap? the fvck! yeah! yeah! just do it.” then he ended the call irritatingly.

“you are stepping on a thread of bomb. Hindi mo man lang ba napansin? it was glowing and yet you still step on it.” angil niya.

But i did not see anything. at anong glowing? what bomb? i didnt see any glowing thing here. and the fvck about bomb? tsk.

“Kuya Niko!” we heard Nika from my back. im about to turn around but pinigilan ako ni Niko. “i’ll deactivate the trap but i can only hold it for two second.” Nika went in front of me and she said. “move fast. alright? if you won’t, say bye bye to your foot stepping on the thread.” and she she pointed on my right foot. “when I say go, move on your left.”
so when I heard Nika’s signal, I just did what she said.  After, we fell in silence. nagkatinginan ang dalawang magkapatid na nasa harapan ko. the fvck!  ok im clueless.

“And Cut!”
bigla akong napatingin sa kabilang side. At doon lumabas ang brat na si Shontelle kasama si Dela Forte na may hawak na video camera.

and that's it! i was prank. Ginawa akong katatawanan ng mga ito.

“ you should have seen your face Kuya Glenn. It was so epic.” And the brattenella Shontelle laughed nonstop.

i looked at them one by one with a pokerface. nothing’s funny!
bigla akong kinabig ni Dela Forte, “dont be annoyed, Glenn Van. Pambawi lang para sa pagsunyok mo kay Niko kanina. Kalma na, dude. papasok na tayo sa residence.”

***