Vlade x laurence mcd

Laurence pov
---------
UGHHHH! I'm so pissed off right now that stupid shadownight calling is getting worse by the minute I ran away from the village not only so I could think and not hurt anyone but because I found out that aphmau's pregnant...with Arron's baby I have so many mixed emotions about it like anger/sadness/happiness and I'm hurt she knows that I love her and she just throws me away like I'm nothing to her Grr I'm in the forest right now just walking around and I hate to admit it but I'm so lost I then hear a snap like from a twig (this reminds me of undertale when you first meet sans) I turn around but I don't see anything not even the twig huh weird I then turn back and keep walking I then hear some feet other than mine although I'm a shadownight it still kinda scares me I then turn back around and I get knocked out

(TIMESKIP BROUGHT YOU GARRENCE )

I wake up to see I'm in a house? How idk where idk why IDK I look around to see a man he's not that tall he has chocolate brown hair with emerald green eyes wait that kinda describes vlade Garroths little brother and guess what it is...wait IT IS?!?! "Well well we'll look what we have here~" he says sexually I blush a little OK I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS GUY...what? I can like to people that are different genders "v-vlade where are we...what's going on?" God damn it I stuttered! "Don't matter" he says plainly I tilts my head a little to the right in confusion then I realize that I'm tided up...wow I'm stupid "all that matters is that I'm with you~" "w-what?" I stuttered again! Ugh! "Your so cute when you stutter~" 0///0 what "..." I just blushed in response I have no words "heh,no wonder garroth likes you,you adorable~" W-WHAT?!? G-G-GARROTH L-LIKES ME?!?!? i feel my face heat up 10000 time more "i-i-i didn't k-know that" I don't know what to say ok! "Oh yea,that's all he would talk about to him self like a year after you showed up at Phoenix drop and h-" I cut him off "W-Wait how did you know that, you didn't show up till like what 2 years after I did or something!?!" I'm a little confused by all this and we're getting way off track "oh Laurence,your so...cute," wait what? "I've been there way before you were I got interested when aphmau showed up and started watching,everything,and I was the one who brought little levin to aphmau" he continued "oh yes and I was going to continue with the little fantasy's that garroth has of you but you interrupted me so I guess not" he says with a smirk wait oh yea he was talking about him...I kinda do want to hear what he has to say -///- don't judge me "I-I want to hear" I say quietly but I'm pretty sure he heard it "oh really?~" he says with a bigger smirk "...maybe" I blush "aww dose swomewone like my BIG bwower?" He says in a baby voice while making BIG stand out "n-no" I lie I mean I like the guy a lot but not as much as I did with aphmau I don't anymore "hmm ok" he says suspiciously "well when ever he was alone he would talk about and things he wanted to do with you,heh it was...out of character for him"he says "w-what would he say?" I question and he got closer to me with a smirk I gulp then he got down to my ear and whispered "he would say 'oh Laurence~one of these days I'll Fuck you so hard your mouth will be dripping with cum'" he finishes I feel something drop from my nose as my face heats up 100000000000% more I look down to see it was blood that fell I look back up to his face to see him like 1 inch away from me face and smirking more than ever "th-th-there's n-no way h-h-he would s-s-s-say t-that..." I says "oh but he did~Annnd there's more of you want to hear~" he says I'm not sure if I can take anymore to be honest.He then sits on my lap I see his face go to shocked then back to smirking I'm a little confused my face is back to normal but my blood is stained on my face he then opens his mouth licks his thumb then whips my blood off of my face I blush a little "I didn't know that me telling you about my big brothers fantasy's made you horny" he whispers while wiping the rest off I blush more Plz don't make me bleed more! "I dont!" I yelled a little scared "then why do you have a boner" he says then starts humping on it threw my pants making me moan a little "or is it because you were looking at me?" He questioned "a-ahh! Guh! P-please just hurry up and stop teasing me! Ahh!" I moan out "but whyyy it's fun" he pouts "ahh~v-vlade!~" I moan out he then kisses me and went in my pants and grabbed me dicky I moan he then unties the rope around my feet and hands and pulls my pants down fastly I gasp from this feeling of cold air on my legs I look down at my self then back up at him to see that he looked at me super evilly and his eyes were red?! Wait oh no...OHNOOHNOOHNOHNO!!!!!! He turned into his shadow night form?!?!? No no no!!! I'm shaking I'm so scared he realizes this and goes down to my boxers and starts pulling them down me not looking course I'm scared wonders why he going so slow I hesitated to look down HE WAS DOING IT WITH HIS TEETH?!?!?!?!?!?! I blush and then I wake up.....I look to my side to see vlade sleeping peacefully I then go back to bed.

1059 words
Sorry so long and not ~dirty~ like the others but I had fun making it so ya deal with it😎

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!!!😰