Nicole X Katelyn redo

I'm very srry about how inappropriate and gross the first was but I just didn't like it but I'm redoing it bc I feel like shit lets do this!

Nicole's pov
Katlyn is supposed to be coming over today for a movie night so I decided that I would take a bath and freshen up before she gets here, in the proses I got a little horny thinking about her while in the tub...oh no.

I know it's wrong and I shouldn't but I want to go ahead a get rid of this before she gets here,I slowly snake my hand down to my pussy (in the first one I used "cookie" wtf is wrong with me?!?) and start to push one finger in me "A-Ah~ oh Katelyn!".

Katelyns pov
I arrive at Nicole's house earlier than I needed to be but aphmau was busy flirting with Aaron so I couldn't hit on her so I can to the second hottest girl ever.

There was no need to knock she knew I would be here and I shouldn't have to knock anyway,I walk in and see the place is empty,I shrug and go to the kitchen as grab a soda and open it and start to chug it.

"OH~YES KATELYN!" I hear a loud scream from up stares then here water splash in the proses I spit my drink and put it down on the table and slowly walk to to noise and find the bathroom door cracked open.

She is taking a bath I shouldn't peek on her that's so beneath me! "Oh!~ Yes! Yes! Yes!~ I'm so close!~"...the only thing that's will be beneath me down is her,I walk in to see water all over the floor as she fingers herself really fast and hard.

She doesn't notice me standing In front of her so I start to strip and throw my clothes in the floor meaning they are either wet already or about to get wet.

I walk to the tub and sit on the side of it she opens her eyes as she releases into the bath water and looks at me "K-K-Kat!-A-Ahhh!" She releases more as she looking at me,I chuckle and get in with her.

I start to kiss her and she melts into it immediately I hum and lick her bottom lip she playfully denies,I shove 1 finger into her real fast "A-Ahh!~"she moans of pleasure and shock.

I slip my young in her mouth and explore it she hums into the kiss,I start fingering her in the water with 1 finger going faster as she moans,then soon adding another and another until "A-Ahh! K-Katelyn! I'm,im ganna!" She yells I pull out and she pouts and I smirk.

We get out and get in towels "follow me for more" she says seductively and I follow we go to her room and I lay on her bed as I see her pull out a 2 sided dildo from her dresser I blush.

"A-Ah~ Ohh~! Nicole!" I moan out as we starts moving closer to each other as it goes deeper in our pussies,she's goes faster and cums on it "O-Ohhhh~! YES!" She screams as she cums, she pulls it out of her and starts thrusting it really fast into me nonstoping going faster and faster.

"A-Ah! Ni-Nicolllllllllllessssssssssssssss~" I moan out in pure bliss she giggles and moves it faster then hits my prostate and I gasp she stops then shoved it real fast and harder going faster than any human alive.

"O-OhhHa~! y-YeSSSS NICOLE DONT STOP PLZ OH MY IRENE PLEASE!!!!!!" I yell as I get closer to coming,she then slaps my ass "A-Ahhh~!" I cum on the dildo and is breathless.

648 words
Yeeeeeeee boiiiiiii I'm done! Umm soo yea
Bye bye~