Laurence X Garroth

Smut promise and hopefully no parts but this will get a little "scary" I guess not depressing but just weird ok

Laurence pov
"AHHHHHH" I hear aphmau scream from the other side of the building 'oh no' I think
Right now Me,Garroth,Aphmau,Arron,Dante,Nicole and Travis and Katelyn are in a Haunted house but in the ad it said it was the Most Scariest heart breaking crying house ever and so far yes it was.

The guy that made it told us to get in groups of 2  Aph and Arron, Dante and Nicole, Travis and Katelyn, and Me and Garroth, of course I blushed when me and Gar got paired up bc of my undying love for him even tho he's probably not into dudes.

Right this moment Me and garroth are running from a demonic shadow 'It's looks so real' I'm in front of Gar turning us different ways I make a quick turn and grab garroth and pull him to me making us fall.

I see the shadow thing lost us that's good "U-Umm l-Laurence?" I hear garroth say I look over at him and realize that his face is bright red then realize that he's on top of me while I'm holding him tight I feel my face heat up as wrong thoughts go through my head and my pants get tight.

"S-Sorry!" I say and let go of him,he just sits up but doesn't get off his face is redder than Arron's jacket, I can tell he can feel the huge bulge in my pants as I start sweating, he looks down and his own pants I look down as well and see he has the same problem.

My eyes light up with excitement knowing that I caused Garroth Ro'Meave himself to get a boner,he looks at my face blushing I see him sweating as well "L-Laur?" He says I just make a Hmm sound he looks away and clears his throat.

"Fix it" he says still looking away "w-wha?" He looks back with a embarrassed face "you started this so fix it" he says motioning down towards his member I blush finally understanding 'wait My crush the boy that's almost completely innocent just said that to me?!?' I think as the thoughts come back knowing he still feels my member.

I look him in the eyes and he looks like he's tearing up "G-Garroth are you ok? W-Why are yo-" I get cut off by him breaking down on top of me (metaphorically just Incase u didn't know)I sit up with him still on my lap and member, I grab his hands and hold them it's hurts to see him cry.

"Shh Shh Garroth it's okay it's okay,shh tell me what's wrong" I try calming him he just keeps his eyes closed with his head down as tears fall on me and him "Y-You WeREnt s-s-SuppoSed t-to Find oUt this w-Way" he says crying.

I think I understand he means I wasn't supposed to find out of his feelings maybe "shh Gar w-what are you talking about, how you feel for me?" I ask he nods I then blush finally Realizing the whole situation 'MY CRUSH LIKES ME!!' I think then kiss him.

"Hmm!?" He hums in the kiss and hesitates to kiss back but does I rub his bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance he accepts.
Garroth pov
His tongue slowly slides through my lips and teeth, meeting with my wet mouth,he explores the whole place while every now and then slides over my tongue making me shiver I can feel his bulge back through his pants as I feel mine slowly getting bigger.

Soon enough we were making out in a haunted house floor as weird as that's sounds it kinda turns me on a little more the 'adventure' or the I guess 'dangerous thought of getting caught' or something like that I'm not sure but I like it.

"G-Gar we can't do it h-here" he complains I furrow my eyes brows at him,he gulp and smiles awkwardly I look him in the eyes with a frustrated expression then kiss him really hard he gasps and hmms In the kiss I grab the back of his head and deepen the kiss.

"Laurence! Just fuck me!" I yell not caring who can hear or what their thinking, I see him blush wildly and look to the side thinking about it I grown in anger "That's an order NOW" I say whiningly he blushes more I know he took that the wrong way.

I finally get tired of waiting for him to do anything so I pull off his sweat shirt he gasps and looks worried "w-what if we g-get caught" he asks, I just shrug and start talking off my pants since I walked i with a T-shirt I took his sweat shirt so he won't melt or something.

I get off his lap and push us towards the wall in the dark corner and start taking off his pants he just keeps blushing I know it won't be fun if he keeps worrying i sigh in frustration and pull off his boxers looking at his member so at least 5 seconds before jacking him off to get his mind off what could happen and what me and him are ganna do.

"G-Garroth mmMmm f-faster" he whispers trying to stay quiet well that's not ganna happen when he's in me.

I go faster as he moans and pants louder "G-Gar I-I'm g-Anna" he try's saying I then sit on his member without any prepping or warning.

I scream in pain he then puts his hands over my mouth I let tears fall out of my eyes and roll down my face "shh shh as much as I would love to hear your sweet moans we gotta stay quiet I don't think anybody els moans when they get scared in a haunted house" he says I just nod and start bouncing even tho it hurts like hell.

He moans quietly I can tell he still needs to cum so I go faster and cry more as it slowly Very very slowly starts feeling good he hits his fists on the ground as he sucks in his breath obviously close but holding back I go faster and faster as it feel better and better I let out a small moan he then starts to thrust into me timing perfectly with my bounces.

"A-Ah! Gah! GAR!" He finally cums in me not being quiet at all I bounce faster and faster not helping him calm from his 'explosion' he starts making uncomfortable sounds and shaking his head I put my hands on his chest as I go even faster if possible he puts his shaky hands on my hips stoping me.

"L-Laurence!" I look down pissed at him he gives a week smirk "beg" I blush and nod "oh please Big Daddy Laur I need your cock more than anything I don't care what anyone els in here thinks about this just please give me your Big Juicy Penis" I beg he looks surprised but then slams me down while taking a hard thrust in me I scream feeling him hit my Spot my head shoots back hanging as I just sit on him no hands on him and letting him do it.

"F-FasTer plEAse BIG DADDY LAUR" I beg more and feel that I'm get close I smile very big "OH YES LAUR~HARDER DONT STOP! GO FASTER! DONT STOP FOR ANYTHING MAKE ME YOURS PLEASEE DADDY~!" I scream I won't be able to talk later I know it he goes faster making me get really really close and start jacking my self off and pinching my nipple under my now sweaty shirt.

"C'mon Gar Cum for big daddy,I'll reward you later and then fuck you over and over and over making you cum and scream and even cry!" He yells at me while going even faster and spanking my ass I gasp and cum all over his shirt and face and don't stop.

After I'm done I open my eyes and look at him and blush a lot as I slowly pass out before I black out I see him lick some of the cum off his face and wink at me.

                 1430 words
So uhh I tried something different with the small paragraphs and I hate it but yea I loved writing this
Bye bye~