Blaze X Ein

Requested by KyleMarsh123  hope I didn't spell that wrong sorry if I did

Blaze pov
I was walking to my last class of the day when I pass by the male bathroom and hear a weird noise.

I just stare at the door thinking of all the things it could have been then get to curious and take a deep breathe be for opening the door to the male restrooms.

"Hello?" I say to the seemingly empty room, I walk a little further in and see a box on the shower floor and walk to it,the box was already open so you can see all the objects of the box.

Then I hear the bathroom door slam shut and lock and I turn around and see our schools new alpha male "Ein." I state,he hums in response,I then turn around remembering the box and look in side still facing the devil himself.

I then burst into Red blush and I see the contents of it,
•A blue dildo
•a ball gag
•a red blind fold
•and a cock ring
I turn back to see he has gotten right In my face smirking,I then look down to see his massive erection and blush more then look back his face and see him lick his lips.
— ————————time skip————————-
I am down pinned to the shower wall while he holds my hands up and puts the red blindfold on me (not Aaron's blindfold) and starts kissing me, I eventually melt into it considering this boi is pretty hot,maybe a dick,but pretty hot.

He then grabs my growing member through my school uniform pants and I moan "ah,ah,ah,you need to be quiet if you want to be my slut"he says then continuing "don't want any teachers hearing us do we?" He asks I shake my head no.

Next thing I know is we are on the floor naked as he's making me deep throat him as he quietly grunts "gah,damn blaze for a straight as a pencil type of guy,your really good at this" he complements I just go faster in response,getting cum smacked down my throat as a result.

"Turn we're doing this the dodgy style!" He demanded I just stare at him knowing he doesn't know how perfect it is for to werewolf's to do it doggy style,he then glares at me I turn and get in position, he then slams into my ass with no preparation or warning an starts thrusting in me without letting me adjust to his length.

"A-Ahh!~ Oh! Ein~" I scream as he smacks my ass he then puts his hand over my mouth "I get you like it rough,But you are ganna give us away if you don't shut it!" He threatens I nod understandingly "good now stay quiet and you might get another reward tomorrow" he says my tail starts wagging in excitement.

He pounds into me as hard as he can while stroking my member give me more pleasure "E-EiN, I-i CanT" I try whispering him understanding and going faster and harder,
I slam my fists on the floor as I reach my organism all over the floor he cums in me after and gets up dressing.

"I would hurry up and get dressed if you don't want detention" he says my eyes Widen.
                       611 words
Done! Sorry if it's bad I'm into the ship just I feel like my writing in this one was not it's best,again thanks for your request.   Anyone and give me any requests and I will try to get to them
Bye bye~