Zane X Kc

This was requested by cryslynnbillings
Just cute no fluff or smut and I do ship this a little

Zane's pov
"Hey Garroth I'm going out!" I yell to my older brother as I walk down the stares when I get to the bottom I see Garroth my older brother sitting on the couch with his best friend Laurence.

Garroth as known Laurence since high school and now we all moved in together,anyway "ok baby brother" he says looking at me,I see his arm around Laurence's shoulders while Laurence fell asleep sitting up.

I don't know why he doesn't just confess to him already,I put my hand on the doorknob but am stopped by a sudden question.

"Zane where is it your going if you don't mind me asking?" I roll my eyes out of him delaying me "kawaii~Chan's,why did you guys need something?" I ask he nods "Laurence said that we were out of food so I wanted to ask you to stop on your way back and get some,I'll pay you back" he states while gesturing his head at Laurence.

"Sure I'll txt you when I'm at the store" he nods "thank you baby brother" I roll my eyes at the nickname and walk out.

Kawaii~Chan's pov
"Hmm~da de dum da~" I sing while I set all the cooking ingredients out that I need,I have asked Zane over to help me bake some treats for aphmau's up coming party,he said yes bc I offered to make him some cupcakes after we are done.

*ring ring* my phone starts ringing,it's Zane "oh no is he not coming anymore" I ask sadly,I answer "h-hello?" "Hey Kawaii~chan I'm on my way to the store real quick to buy stuff for my house,do you need anything?" Aww he thought of buying me something he's so nice!

"Umm yes! Kawaii~Chan's almost out of flower and does not have enough for all the desserts" I say while looking at my bag of flower thanking Irene he's called for this,"ok KC I'll be there in about 10 minutes" "Ok Zane-kun!" I say and walk over to the stove and look out the window at the yard "ok bye KC" "bye Zane-kun" he hangs up.

I smile thinking of him again...he thought of me and is willing to spend his money for me...I giggle and go get a drink from the fridge and wait for him to arrive.

——————————time skip—————————

*Ding dong* the door bell goes off and I basically run to the door very excited to see him.

I open the door to see his long black hair,one ice blue eye,tall,and hold to bags of stuff I smile and let him in,"soo Zane-kun how much does Kawaii~chan owe you?" I ask he looks at me and shakes his head "no need KC,besides I got 2 bags just in case" he says I blush and smile more.

"Here this way" I lead him to my kitchen where he sets one bag on the counter and the other he left by the door,I'm guessing that for him house.

"Ok so what's first I don't normally bake" he says I giggle "ok first we need to wash our hands just Incase,then after we follow the recipes" I say,pulling up his sleeves he says "well duh" I giggle and we wash our hands.

——time skip bc I don't know how to bake——

"Ok so 5 down and 5 more to go" I say out loud
He nods and looks at me,I see his face get a little pink under his mask I tilt my head "z-Zane-kun?" I ask he gets closer to me and pulls down his mask.

I blush at how I see his face he leans down and kisses me I blush like crazy,he pulls away putting his mask back up "Z-Zane-K-Kun?!?" He looks away "y-you had some cake mix on your mouth" he turns around and starts baking more.

I lightly tug his hoodie "Z-Zane-Kun...I...I like you to" He turns around and looks at me I look back he pulls the mask down again and smiles,I blush at how beautiful his smile it,we both lean in and kiss again then separated.

"W-will you go out with me?" He asks I blush and hug him real tight "Yes!"

                               756 words
Yeeeeee I really like this one it was sweet and innocent,oh and srry for the tiny bit of garrence I put in there I couldn't help myself😂
Also if you request a ship plz put is you want is fluff or smut or innocent if not I will do random
Bye bye~