Ein X Aphmau

I have released that a lot of my stories are either gay or lesbian so yea....there prolly ganna be a lot more of that but not for today.
Also I wouldn't be into this if it wasn't for them trying to make him nice after he died (rlly hope I didn't spoil that for anyone but whatever idc)

Aph pov
I was walking around the starlight roller coasters just for a night stroll,oh course Alone I didn't want to wake anyone or even worry them about me getting caught or my feelings.

Then suddenly I get arms around me and I get knocked out 'damnit'...I wake up in a cave surrounded by potions and weapons (kinda sounds like the garrence story I did a while ago,srry this not garrence bye) "h-hello?!" I call out hoping someone more human like would be there but then see the almost opposite of that,Ein.

"Well,well,we'll" he says evil-ly (?) "hasn't anyone ever told walking by yourself,outside...in the dark, is very dangerous? Your lucky I got you before anyone else" he states I growl back.

I stand up from the ground and glare at him "hasn't anyone ever told you that your a future pedo?" I snap his eyes widened then he growls back "that's no way to talk to your brother is it?" "SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER AND NEVER WILL BE!!" He walks up to me and gets close obviously being taller than me I'm forced to look up at him.

His expression went from a annoyed to a sad and disappointed as his fluffy ears point down he looks me in the eye and does the unexpected.

He hugs me..."listen aph,I'm srry but just remember I love you" He lets go and walks out of the cave and leave me there confused and sad and guilty.

                              319 words
OH GOD ITS 342 AM!! Also I have realized that I do some of the stuff I don't like other ppl doing in their story's and now I'm mad about and I have also realized that my story's are getting shorter and shorter as time goes on and I'm srry uhh yea...
BYE BYE~