05| You're Just Like Me (NSFW WARNING!)

I couldn't believe I watched him kill someone

I couldn't believe I watched him kill someone. Someone I befriended, and they trusted me. Well, I didn't watch him kill her, but I damn well knew he did.

I looked down at the shoe she dropped as I continued onto the pipe. However I looked back at her bike, thinking I should take it with me.

I walked back to the entrance to grab it when I saw a group of 4 boys starting to walk toward the pipe. "Oh fuck." I muttered.

I grabbed Betty and I's bikes with each hand and brought them deeper into the pipe with me, hoping they didn't hear the commotion that Betty caused.

I hid around the corner of one of the entryways and decided to make a run for it before they enter the sewers.

I trudged my way around the deep, dark caverns, filled with what I call grey water, which is basically piss and shit mixed together.

I squinted hard as I tried to make out what was next. It was so dark, I couldn't even see two feet in front of me and all that was illuminating was from the outside light reflecting off of the water. I heard various screams of a boy and whispers throughout the pipes. Suddenly from around the corner, I see a tall lanky boy with dark hair, a shirt with a cat on it, blue jeans and black boots. He was also skinny and very confused.

In his hand were a lighter and what I can guess is hair spray as he combined the two to create some kind of flame thrower.

"I know you're in here Tits." He said as he gassed another spray of the home made flame thrower.

"Who the fuck is he looking for...?" I thought to myself. I payed no mind to it as I turned another corner and went straight as the tall boy went the opposite direction.

Suddenly I was met by a cross section. One way led to a large room with more pipes leading other directions, another way was a dead end, and the other way was a large door. It was...familiar to me.

I slightly hesitated as grabbed the vault like handles of the large rusted iron door, twisting it with all my might. Screaming sounds of metal against metal filled the air as the door finally creaked open, slowly but surely.

I pushed until the door was fully opened, trotting my way in the large room, not looking ahead of me, only at my feet as I made my way past garbage and...toys?

I made my way about 10 feet after the door as I heard it close shut behind me and the handles twisted to lock. I quickly jump as I look behind me at the door, dropping both me and Betty's bike at my feet.

When I finally looked forward, I almost thought I was dreaming because of how familiar this place was.

In front of my very eyes stood a mountain, and when I mean mountain, I'm not exaggerating. A mountain of toys, child's belongings, clothes, rocking horses, things that mean something to a child.