06|Bye-Bye Virginity! (NSFW WARNING!)

⚠️WARNING: EXPLICITLY SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU'RE A SENSITIVE PUSSY DONT READ.⚠️

He looked deep into my eyes

He looked deep into my eyes. His, flickering like the flame I saw at my fireplace. His member, beating at some kind of pulse as it sat snugly between my legs.

"Just...be still." He said as he gently lifted both my legs to prop them on his waist. The tip of his dick pressed firmly against my entrance as I winced a bit. I looked down to see him position myself and I shut my eyes tight, praying to every single god I could think of that I don't break because of him.

He put one hand on my mouth and I was about to signal him to let my mouth be free, but before I could, he pushed himself inside me half way in, causing me to scream into his hand.

"Shhhhh..." he cooed as he stopped in his place. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I could feel something warm come out of me. I looked down to see blood dripping from between my legs.

Bye bye virginity.

He pulled himself out slightly and then pushed himself in further, slowly as well, knowing how small I was. I sighed as the immense pain started to slowly turn into pleasure.

He pushed himself deeper and deeper, until he hit my cervix. It felt like a wall that was being blocked and it felt like it was gonna go through my stomach.

He pulled himself out again and pushed back in, this time, all of his length.

The pain was no longer there, now it was only pleasure. I groaned out as every inch of him was filling my small body. I sighed as the tip of his monster kept pushing against my cervix, making a small bulge to form at my stomach.

I bit my finger and opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were focused between my legs as his grinning mouth drooled in satisfaction.

I placed my hand on the back of his head, gaining attention from him, as I forcibly brought it toward me, making his lips crash into mine. His tongue wrapped around mine, playing with it a bit as it slid farther down my throat. As I kissed him, he started thrusting faster and harder, causing my breaths to jump each time He thrusted into me.

I moaned loudly into his mouth, causing a stifled giggle to erupt from him.

"So...good..." he groaned loudly.

As amazing as this feels...it wasn't enough. "Ngh...h-harder you fucking pussy!" I screamed out.

He stopped moving.

I covered my lips with my hands as his eyes turned that frightening yellow that I love and hate so much as he smiled a bit at my ignorance. (Gif)

He leaned closer to me as he simply said "With pleasure."

He lifted me from my place and walked over to his bed, slamming me onto it. He climbed back on top of me before grabbing both of my hands and placing them above my head on either side of the iron head board.

All of a sudden fabric shot out of his sleeves like what birthday magicians do. They tied tightly around my wrists as they caught me off guard.

He lent down and lightly caressed the side of my face. "You're gonna regret this..." he whispered.

And with those words, he forcibly opened my legs and entered me once again. I yelled out in ecstasy as the bed post slammed against the trailer walls. He then took my knees from behind and pressed them firmly to my chest before rearing himself back and slamming into me once more.

He started doing it faster and faster and faster until the wall behind me started to crumble.

Oh god I can feel him. I can feel him practically rearranging my insides but oh god does it feel so so good. The bulge in my stomach rose and fell at such a fast rate, each time he thrusted it took each breath away.

He smiled big and then his smile got bigger and bigger until his sharp teeth ripped through the skin, making his grin terrifying. I got a bit scared and struggled in my place.

"Yes...yes... fear. Oh how it's intoxicating to me. Fear me. FEAR ME!!!" He screamed out. And indeed I feared him.

My guess was that the fear I brought caused him great pleasure, so I kept it up.

He pulled back a bit as I watched his already enormous cock grow from 11 to 14 inches long.

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "No!" I yelled.

"Yes!" He yelled back.

He grabbed my legs once more, bringing them so that they rested on his shoulders as he pushed the rest of himself inside me.

"Ngh... AH!" I squealed. It was all too much for me. He's... so big, how am i surviving.

I could feel something building in my core. My face started feeling red hot as my breathing began more rapidly.

"I...I..." I started.

The pleasure started getting more and more intense. My insides contracting slightly as he continued. I knew he could feel it too because he started grinning harder.

"Aww is she about to climax?" He asked. "How pathetic."

He started ramming me harder, pushing against my cervix as my voice bounced at each thrust.

"I'm cum-...I... I'm..-" I started again. He shifted a bit, unraveling the fabric as he lifted me up and sat me down on his member again. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he thrusted his hips.

The feeling of pleasure reached its peak finally. My eyes rolled back as I basically trapped him with my arms and legs as I screamed out in pleasure. I clenched and contracted around his throbbing dick, I can feel him inhaling and exhaling hard, noticing that he hasn't finished yet.

I lifted myself off of him and struggled as my legs shook in front of him. I climbed out of the side of the bed and sighed as I still quivered.

I struggled to my feet as I fell to my knees.

Walking wasn't an option.

I stayed there on the floor as Pennywise got up from where he was. His member still standing tall and proud. He stood in front of me and I looked up at him.

His member not even a few inches away from my face as it swayed back and forth.

"I'm not finished yet." He growled slightly.

Oh god. Will this even fit in my mouth? What if he wants deep throat?

There's only one way to find out.

A/n: BAM ANOTHER TEASE. Hope you liked this chapter and sorry for making this one short. I wanted to give you guys something soon. Anyways quick update, I changed my username as you can see. I bet you guys were like "who the fuck is this" but it's me I swear. There'll be more to come and I'll be writing a new story soon!! So look out for one and I'll post it on my message board of a Frank x Reader from Rocky Horror!! Bye bye my babies. Stay sinful~💋☠️