Untitled Part 26

Chapter 1186: Three-Colored Pill Lightning

Xiao Yan slowly got up in front of a countless number of gazes. Lightningbolts rumbled in the sky. Occasionally, the lightning that rushed through the sky would carry a powerful light that lit up that young face, which appeared exceptionally calm.

Cao Ying, Dan Zhen, and the rest shifted their eyes from the thunderclouds in the sky when they saw Xiao Yan stand up. All of their eyes were shot onto him.

Cao Ying's eyes were somewhat complicated as she looked at Xiao Yan's skinny figure. She clearly understood in her heart that Xiao Yan's pill refinement talent was not inferior to hers. This was the first time her arrogant self had given such an evaluation to a man of similar age. This was enough to tell just how highly she regarded Xiao Yan.

The pale-faced Dan Chen also placed her eyes on Xiao Yan. She had some contact with Xiao Yan, but she had not expected him to reach this point.

"Hmph..."

Old Mu Gu glanced at Xiao Yan. The corner of his mouth was lifted into a cold smile, and his nose also emitted a cold snort. He did not place much regard to Xiao Yan.

"It is said that this person is that old fellow Yao Chen's disciple. I wonder just how much of Yao Chen's ability he has learned..." That gray-haired, old man, who was called old demon Qing Hua by Xuan Kong Zi, was currently resting his gaze on Xiao Yan while muttering in his heart.

Xiao Yan acted as though he had not seen the countless numbers of gazes that were looking at him with various emotions. His expression was calm as his eyes stared intently at the interior of the medicinal cauldron. A moment later, he inhaled a deep breath and abruptly waved his sleeves!

"Clang!"

With a wave of Xiao Yan's sleeves, the cauldron cover of the Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron immediately flew away. A shocking energy fluctuation swept out of the medicinal cauldron. It violently collided with the interior walls of the medicinal cauldron and emitted a deafening metallic sound.

Although the medicinal cauldron was blocking it, there was still a portion of energy ripple that got out. Some of the stone platforms near Xiao Yan cracked into rock fragments with a 'bang' under this energy ripple.

"Bang!"

The soul-stirring energy ripple had just spread apart when the Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron suddenly trembled. Immediately, a large-jade green fire pillar emitted a 'swoosh' sound as it shot into the sky in front of numerous astounded gazes!

The fiery hot glow within the fire pillar, that shot into the sky, was clearly visible within a fifty kilometer radius. The faint energy fluctuation present within the fire pillar caused quite a number of experts to feel shock rising within their hearts.

"This kind of fluctuation..."

Xuan Kong Zi eyes thickened as he watched from the tall platform. He softly said, "It should also be a tier 8 medicinal pill. This fellow has indeed held back in the past. However, I wonder just how many different-colored Pill Lightnings can he attract?"

Xuan Kong Zi's words had just sounded when a strange fog swiftly agglomerated at the end of the fire pillar in the sky. A moment later, it agglomerated into the shape of a cloud!

The breathing of the entire stadium quieted. Countless numbers of eyes stared intently at the churning thunderclouds in the sky!

The thunderclouds churned in front of the many gazes. After which, green and silver colors slowly revealed themselves!

"Two colors? It is actually a two-colored thundercloud!"

Waves of exclamations immediately sounded around the stadium as everyone looked at the color of the thundercloud.