Untitled Part 174

Chapter 1334: Great Silent Destruction Finger

Four types of Heavenly Flames were suspended in the sky. Their frightening temperatures caused the air to become dry. Fortunately, everyone here was quite strong. Hence, perspiration did not fill their faces. Even though this was the case, the eyes of quite a number of people revealed a shock. A Heavenly Flame was an extremely rare object. It was unexpected that Xiao Yan possessed four of them at this moment. This number was quite terrifying.

"Falling Heart Flame?"

Mang Tian Chi looked at the cluster of invisible flames that was rotating around Xiao Yan. He was startled before crying out in a stunned voice.

This Falling Heart Flame was something that Mang Tian Chi had placed a seal on back then. Hence, he was naturally very familiar with it. He did not expect this Heavenly Flame, which had been sealed at the bottom of the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower in the Inner Academy, to land in Xiao Yan's hands.

...

"Four types of Heavenly Flames... how is this possible? How can four types of Heavenly Flames exist in a person's body? Isn't he afraid that these Heavenly Flames will come in conflict and end up exploding?"

The member of the Yan clan with the gentle face was staring at the four types of Heavenly Flames in the sky in a stunned manner as he muttered to himself.

"Green Lotus Core Flame, Falling Heart Flame, Bone Chilling Flame, Three Thousand Burning Flame..." Huo Xuan's eyes also stilled on the sky. A moment later, he inhaled a deep breath of air. His eyes still displayed his shock. As a member of the Yan clan, they were extremely sensitive to flames, especially Heavenly Flames. Their Yan clan had gained four types of Heavenly Flames after many years, yet Xiao Yan controlled this number of Heavenly Flames alone.Their hearts were naturally a little shaken.

"His Qi Method possesses the miraculous effect of merging Heavenly Flames. The flame that he had displayed in the past had been formed from the merger of four Heavenly Flames... this kind of miraculous effect is something that even our clan Qi Method "Fire Emperor Mysterious Scripture" does not possess..." The red-dressed lady with a veil over her face bunched up her brows as she softly spoke.

"This person is indeed not as simple as he appears on the surface..."

"A strange Qi Method, a number of Heavenly Flames... this Xiao Yan really surprises others..."

On the other side of the square, the man with a medicinal cauldron drawing on his forehead was using fiery hot eyes to stare at Xiao Yan in the sky. His eyes contained a greediness in them. A Heavenly Flame contained an incomparable allure to an Alchemist. Even with his status in the Yao clan, he needed to put in great effort to obtain a Heavenly Flame as an inheritance. It was unexpected that the disciple of someone abandoned by the Yao clan possessed four types of Heavenly Flames!

Even if all the Heavenly Flames within the Yao clan were added up, they would not even be able to match such a number of Heavenly Flames.

"He is able to keep four types of Heavenly Flames within his body without suffering a backlash. He must possesses something to suppress them. If I have guessed correctly, it is the Qi Method he practices... if I have the opportunity, I will capture this fellow and force him to hand over his Qi Method and his Heavenly Flames... if I am able to obtain this Qi Method and his four Heavenly Flames, hee hee, it will be my turn to take the clan head of the Yao clan in the future..." The man's eyes flashed. His eyes became boiling hot as they looked at Xiao Yan.

Due to the appearance of four types of Heavenly Flames, the gazes of everyone here gathered on Xiao Yan. Various thoughts flashed across the minds of everyone present. There were those who were envious, those who were jealous, and naturally those who were greedy...