Untitled Part 194

Chapter 1354: Third Level

Xiao Yan's eyes swept over the thing that appeared like an insect before swiftly withdrawing them. The current him did not have much time to waste!

"The crystal wall here seems to be exceptionally hard. Even its color is even denser than what we have seen before..."

Xiao Yan's eyes revealed an expression of deep thought. He immediately inhaled a deep breath of air. After taking a step forward, his body merged with the fire dragon. He swung his right fist and a hot whistle buzzed within the tunnel in an ear-piercing manner.

"Bang!"

Xiao Yan's right fist swiftly merged with the fire dragon. After which, it was suddenly thrown forward and ruthlessly smashed into the emerald wall. A low and deep explosion suddenly resounded as intense rippling forces began to swiftly spread from Xiao Yan's fist, causing the tunnel to shake...

"Crack!"

A tiny crack line began to explode in the crystal wall in front of everyone's anxious eyes. This crack line began to rapidly spread. Finally, it emitted a 'bang' in front of everyone's joyous eyes and exploded.

Xiao Yan's hand suddenly grabbed at the crystal chips flying in all directions when the crystal wall burst apart. A warm jade-like thing landed in his hand. At this moment, Xiao Yan did not pay too much attention to it. He put it into his Storage Ring.

"Let's go!"

Xiao Yan's feet stomped on the ground after shattering the last crystal wall. His body took the lead to rush forward. Behind him, Gu Qing Yang and the rest, who had already prepared, followed close behind as they charged towards the enormous hole that Xiao Yan had created...

Xiao Yan was extremely quick. Within the blink of an eye, he had already charged out of the tunnel. After which, an endless gray land appeared in his sight...

This land was extremely vast. One could not see a boundary at a glance. There was also not a dense energy fog lingering over the ground. When Xiao Yan's group stood here, they were able to sense wave after wave of pure energy seeping into their bodies from under their feet. This kind of discovery caused everyone to feel stunned. A joy that could not be hidden quickly surged onto their faces. The third level of the Heavenly Tomb was indeed far from what the previous two levels could compare with. With this kind of energy pouring in, it was likely that they would be able to obtain a good training effect even if they did not go and search for energy cores.

"Is this the third level of the Heavenly Tomb..."

The group had a joyous face as they looked around them. The feeling of having been reborn after a disaster caused everyone's heart to sigh in relief.

"Buzz buzz!"

While everyone was sighing in relief, the enormous light curtain behind, which seemed to be connected to the horizon, suddenly emitted an intense buzzing sound. This scene caused Xiao Yan's group to feel shocked. Their bodies began to rapidly pull back.

"Buzz buzz!"

While Xiao Yan's group was pulling back, wave after wave of a snow-white torrent rushed over to them with lightning-like speed. The wave was accompanied by a loud buzzing sound.

"Ancient Devouring Insects! They have come chasing after us!"

The expressions of Gu Qing Yang and the rest immediately changed when they saw this wave. Their bodies began to hurriedly withdraw.

"Buzz buzz!"

The white torrent surged out in all directions. However, the flying bodies of Ancient Devouring Insects came to a sudden halt soon after they had charged out of the energy wall. A puff could be heard as they turned into a cluster of white powder that scattered in front of everyone's stunned eyes.