Untitled Part 98

Chapter 1258: Chaos

Bang!

It was as if a large bomb had been thrown into the originally quiet and tense large hall at this moment. Within an instant, it had caused the interior of the main hall to boil like a pot of oil.

Chi chi!

The light cluster disappeared. Ten different coloured rays of light surged out from within. Through the light, it was possible for one to vaguely see the scroll objects within it. An ancient aura spread out from within these scrolls. This caused the eyes of quite a number of experts to become bloody red at this moment. Their breathing had also suddenly become heavier.

"A Tian class Dou Skill is about to be born!"

After the light surged, the large hall remained silent for a short blink of an eye before a sharp cry suddenly resounded over the place. Immediately, one could hear a rumbling sound appearing. Waves after waves of powerful dense Dou Qi erupted within the large hall. Numerous figures became like locust as they transformed into rays of light that rushed towards the light scrolls without due care of their lives.

Faced with the blockage of many experts, those ten rays of light appeared to possess their own intelligence. They were actually able to turn on their own while they flew, dodging those large hands that were rushing over.

"Grug!"

Human figures crossed each other from all directions in the midair. The sound of people exchanging blows continued to be emitted from the midair. Soon after, numerous figures fell after spitting out blood. Finally, they smashed heavily onto the large hall. The low and deep muffled sound caused the hearts of quite a number of people to jump. These fellows were all using lethal blows.

"Do not attack first!"

Xiao Yan's expression was also unusually grave as he watched this situation that was beyond control. He stopped Zi Yan, who was about to move and spoke in a deep voice.

Tang Zhen by the side also nodded slightly. He halted the experts from the Burning Flame Valley and stared intently at the many experts in the midair, who were intercepting the rays of light that were shuttling all over the place. He softly said, "Young friend Xiao Yan. are you currently able to see which of the scroll is the Tian class Dou Skill?"

"No. These ten scrolls are all extraordinary items. They can even be said to be the highest class Dou Skills or Qi Method that I have seen during all these years. Someone had clearly did something to these scrolls. It is not easy to catch them with one's hands." Xiao Yan shook his head. From his senses, these ten ray of lights all contained an extremely powerful unusual energy. This was something that he had never seen. It was likely that the class of these Dou Skills or Qi Methods were quite high. According to Xiao Yan's guess, it was likely that amongst the Dou Skill that he had learnt, only the God Seal Skill could compare with them. Clearly, the class of these Dou Skills will definitely not be weaker than the God Seal Skill.

"It is indeed worthy of being the remains left by an elite Dou Sheng. Such powerful Dou Skills and Qi Methods are things that even some powerful factions do not possess. However, they have appeared in such large numbers here."

Xiao Yan's eyes swept all around the place amidst the chaos. He discovered some of the true experts, the Hall of Souls, Heaven Demon Phoenix tribe and some other factions did not immediately act and snatch the scrolls. Clearly, all of them wanted to wait for these people to fight until all of them were injured before acting.

"Ha ha, young friend Xiao Yan, we will act individually later on and see if we can obtain a scroll. Since we have come to this ancient remains, we must naturally not leave empty handed, no?" Tang Zhen looked at the human figures that continuously spat out blood and fall onto the ground as he laughed.