Untitled Part 122

Chapter 1282: Displaying one's Great Might

Ninth Tianzun's expression changed slightly when his hand was being grabbed. This was because he discovered that at this moment, the circulating Dou Qi within his body became sluggish. The fog that was permeated with rain droplets also rapidly disappeared.

This scene naturally caused some shock to surge up ninth Tianzun's heart. He suddenly raised his head, only to see an elderly figure suspended in the sky. That familiar face directly caused him to involuntarily exclaim.

"Yao Chen? Your body... you have actually recovered your strength?"

Ninth Tianzun had discovered with a glance that the current body of Yao Lao no longer possess that kind of illusory form like in the past. Clearly, it was an actual body. Moreover, the reason for his heart to sink rapidly was the frightening aura that filled Yao Lao's body. That aura was so strong that it caused even his heart to pound a little.

"Teacher? You have awoken?"

Xiao Yan hurriedly turned around during the time that ninth Tianzun's attack was blocked. He saw Yao Lao behind and a joy quickly surged onto his face.

"Yes..."

Yao Lao smiled slightly towards Xiao Yan. After which, he slowly said, "Little fellow, you should go and help the others first. Leave him to me..."

Xiao Yan hesitated for a moment after hearing this before nodding his head. With his extraordinary Spiritual Perception, he was naturally able to sense that the aura of the current Yao Lao was extremely frightening. Such an aura was something that even ninth Tianzun in front and Hei Qing from back then could not compare with. This aura could even be considered the strongest that Xiao Yan had ever felt during these years.

"Is this the strength of teacher at his peak... it is indeed very strong. No wonder he is able to possess that kind of reputation in the Central Plains back then."

Xiao Yan sighed in relief within his heart. After which, he drifted backwards in front of ninth Tianzun's somewhat gloomy eyes.

"Yao Chen, do you think that you can fight with my Hall of Soul just because you have recovered your peak strength?" Although ninth Tianzun greatly wanted to stop Xiao Yan, he understood that the Yao Chen in front of him had once again returned to being that renown Yao zun-zhe from the past. Even with his arrogance, he must admit that his current strength was no match for Yao Lao.

"The Hall of Soul is not the strongest in the world. You have quite a number of powerful opponents. Some people are entangled until they do not dare to randomly attack. As long as certain people do not intervene, someone of your level is unable to threaten the old me!" Yao Lao laughed faintly. However, his smile had a slight chillness to to it, "Today, the Hall of Soul had launched such a big campaign against us and you have injured my only disciple. You must ultimately repay a little of this debt..."

"Do you really think that this venerable self is afraid of you?"

Ninth Tianzun's face was dark and cold. His hand had a layer of blue luster. Immediately, his arm was twisted in a strange manner and escaped from Yao Lao's restrain. He widened his mouth and a blue Dou Qi spluttered out in all directions. It swiftly agglomerated into a huge beast that bare its fangs and banished its claws. It carried a rich energy pressure as its sharp claws directly charged towards Yao Lao.

Yao Lao's expression remained calm in the face of the attack by ninth Tianzun. His hand was extended before it clenched abruptly. The space in front of him collapsed almost instantly and that enormous beast was directly broken apart. It transformed into water droplets that scattered in all directions.