Untitled Part 45

Chapter 1205: Stalemate

"What did you say? The Three Thousand Burning Flame in the Star Region has erupted? Xiao Yan is still inside?"

The Little Fairy Doctor looked at the white-haired, old man in front of her while she was within a room within the Pill Tower. Her hand had shattered the table beside her into dust as she suddenly stood up. Her warm and alluring face was currently covered with an icy evilness that had been gone for a long time.

Tian Huo zun-zhe's expression also changed slightly as he stood beside the Little Fairy Doctor.

Qiu Ling also bitterly laughed upon seeing such a great reaction from the Little Fairy Doctor. He cupped his hands together and said, "It is not as though we did not attempt to rescue Xiao Yan, but he was engaged in a soul battle with the Three thousand Burning Flame's essence flame. He would have been seriously injured if we brought him away. Moreover, there is his puppet guarding him. It did not allow anyone to touch him."

"With the strength of the giant head of the Pill Tower, it is likely that a puppet would not be able to stop him regardless of how strong it is, no?" The Little Fairy Doctor furiously replied. Although she didn't possess a clear picture of the situation within the Pill Region, she could tell that it was definitely bad from the tense atmosphere of the Pill Tower. Moreover, Xiao Yan was alone within the Star Region. It was likely that he would not survive.

Qiu Ling also sighed in the face of the aggressive Little Fairy Doctor. He said, "Association head and the others have said that once the situation within the Star Region has become better in a few days, they will enter it and forcefully bring Xiao Yan out."

"What if those who enter at that time fail to find him?" The Little Fairy Doctor's eyebrows were vertical. A couple of days later? Even Xuan Kong Zi's group did not dare to enter the Star Region at this moment. Would Xiao Yan be able to survive after having stayed in it?

The fury in the Little Fairy Doctor's heart surged when she thought of this. Just when she was about to erupt in anger, Zi Yan by secretly pulled at her sleeve. She softly said, "Relax, Xiao Yan is still alive. I can sense it."

The Little Fairy Doctor was startled upon hearing Zi Yan's words. Her pretty eyes doubtfully looked at Zi Yan. A moment later, her tensed face finally relaxed. Although Zi Yan was naughty, she was clearly aware of the gravity of the situation. Moreover, her relationship with Xiao Yan was very good. If Xiao Yan met with any accident, she would definitely not be as calm as she was now.

"I will look for your association heads three days from now. If they do not open the Star Region at that time, I will barge into it by myself!" The Little Fairy Doctor waved her sleeves and spoke in a deep voice.

"Ugh, aye. In that case, the old me shall take my leave first."

Qiu Ling bitterly laughed and could only nod his head. At this moment, it was obvious that the Little Fairy Doctor was furious. If he said anything more, he might end up in a fight with her. At that moment, he did not dare to say anything more as he cupped his hands together and withdrew from the room.

"How can you sense him? He is separated from us."

They Little Fairy Doctor turned her head, stared at Zi Yan, and asked when Qiu Ling left.

"I planted a dragon seal in his body. If any accident occurs to him, the dragon seal on my hand will also disappear." Zi Yan spread her small hand. It was possible to see a golden-colored seal on her hand. At this moment, the symbol was emitting a faint golden light.

"Not only has the dragon seal not disappeared but it is even emitting a gold light. This means that his condition is quite good, and his life is not in any danger." Zi Yan explained the seal in a serious tone.