e.j x child reader pt2

Y/n is now 4 years old.

Y/n POV

Y/n I went to slenderman office to get some papers beside slenderman don't mind after all and play he got plenty of papers. I took some a bunch and drew all of us pastas Toby seems to saw what I was doing "aww what a cute little drawing it almost looks like bloody painter." Thanks! . I said it very cheerfully my dad still doesn't want me to know whats on his mask but this time I'm going to tell him. Oh and I saw bloody painter or Helen Otis I called him and show him my drawings "what do you think" I said it while sparkling my e/c. Eye "well you drew it well y/n" he said while petting my head and now I went to my daddy room and daddy isn't in his room but I saw daddy watching TV. I jump at daddy which he got surprised I giggled. "Hahaha gotcha daddy!" "Well it seems like someone wants to play come here!" My dad keep tickling my stomach which made me laugh so hard.

E.j POV
My child suddenly jump at me and scared me which I tickled her very hard which she suddenly laugh so hard. Which is very cute. So me and y/n were watching TV she's just getting her self cozy on top of me while were watching animal planet. She seems to like animals and she's not even creeper out from smile dog but she is creeper out from Dr.smiley and glitchy red dunno why but I guess I'll just have to make her keep away to those two she's always playing with sally and of course I'm playing with her too which is a lot. " so y/n what do you want to do?" I said it happily but she's looking at my mask again she said if I could at least let her see my face I'm scared that she might get scared but she sees Jeff all the time she doesn't seem to get scared so I took a deep breath and take off my mask y/n eyes widen and said "wow!!! Daddy looks cool!!" She said it very happily she seems to be not terrified of what I look like. I hugged her titghly from relief caused she seems doesn't care what I look like to her so she said she wants to go the park. So me and y/n went to the park and enjoy playing.

Y/n POV
Me and daddy went to the park dad was just sitting at the bench while I went to the slide I was having fun until those two mean boys trying to pick on me and about my dad my dad doesn't seem to look. So what I did is just ran the two boys seems to follow I smirk and stop running without any other people around. " ah what's wrong weirdo are you scared! You little wimp"
"Oh man she's probably scared and her dad looks soooo weird looking your probably a very weird dude too are you?"
"Take back what you said or else" I said it angrily while glaring at them.
"Your dad looks like a weirdo!!" Those two mean boys laughed and my eyes color changed they became like a demon eyed color as I quickly hold on there necks and made the other boy died "your next" I said it with evil grin on my face I saw a rock and throw at him and brutally keep hitting him with the rock my dad sudden my came into this place and came looking for me my eyed color was return back to normal and start crying  that I killed somebody. "What have I done daddy will hate me" I keep saying that and daddy saw me all bloody and saw the two boys got killed.

E.j POV
I'm surprised that y/n did this she seems to be scared of what she did so what I did is just hugged her and I told her is okay I'm not mad is fine what you did. Her eyes widen that is fine " is it really okay daddy I killed someone" I sight and told her " sweety there's something I have never told you about all of us pasta.

This story will be continued now!!! Go check it now!!!