chara x child reader pt1

Chara POV
When all of the monsters me frisk and asriel made it to the surface ever since all of us are living together to me it wasn't a very happy place. Even if frisk try to make me happy I still ended up frowning everyone loved frisk no any monsters loves me even asriel is much more focus to frisk so I told to toriel caused I never wanted to call her mom anymore. I told her I will went out so then I went to a city were not that far from the city anyway until then I saw a kid with h/c hair. And a very beautiful e/c eyes she looked at me with a smile face. "Hey there what's your name?." She seems to be about 5 years old kid even though I'm already 16 I kneeled down to her size. "Say what's your name?" I'm y/n. And you. I told her my name is chara.

Chara: where are your parents?
Y/n: me and my mom and dad where playing hide n seek but there good at hiding and I couldn't find them.
Chara: wait? What!? *did they just abounded her. Just like how they abounded...me* hey kid I think your parents abounded you...
Y/n: I know... but even so I pretend to smile

Chara POV
This kid somehow reminds me of myself one day they will abounded me too so then " hey y/n do you want me to be your mother?" "Yes!!!" She said excitedly and happily so then I decided to take her home with me with toriel with us.

(There home already.)

Toriel: oh my chara where did you get that child!?
Chara: um... Well is my child...
Toriel: oh chara your to young to adopt a child. I'll be her mother.
Y/n: but I don't want you to be my mother I want chara to be my mother!
Toriel: oh is that so? Well okay then what your name?
Y/n: I'm y/n nice to meet you goat!
Toriel: hahaha call me toriel child...
Chara: so mom I'm going to keep her okay so pls... Her parents abound her and I want to take care of her!
Toriel: well...okay chara my child feel free to keep her as your own be sure to take good care of her would you?
Chara: of course I would I love my daughter right y/n?
Y/n: yep I love my new mom as well! But whose going to be my new dad?
Toriel: oh we actually have a dad for you his...
Chara: no toriel don't even think about sans to be my husband I hate him!
Y/n: who ever is that! I hate him too!

(Sans, papyrus and frisk got home.)

Chara POV
Great talk about timing I glared at sans and frisk. And clench my teeth to them. "Oh hey guys so um whose this new kid?" Sans said.

Sans POV
Well where back home and as always chara is glaring at me but she's got a kid with I told her what's her name? But she just ignored me. "Sorry sans but my child doesn't seems to like you" chara said. "Wait a child!?!? Since when did you get this child does that mean I'm the father of this new kid.?" I said while looking at the kid.

Y/n: mom I don't like him... *scared*
Sans: aww no need to be scared kid here shake my hand.
Y/n: what if I don't want to I don't like you I only like my mom!
Chara: just like the kid said sans she doesn't like you neither doesn't want you to be your dad or a husband of mine and I never want to be your dad so excuse me and my child are going somewhere!
Toriel: oh my where are you two going?
Chara: where going to look for somewhere to live me and y/n after all I was never welcomed in this home at the first place! *i said while I slam the door.*
Sans: geez!
Frisk: mom... Where did chara got that child can I also take care of her?
Toriel: well... Is chara now to decide.
Frisk: but she's not really her child why do I have to take orders from her?
Toriel: frisk sweety *coming closer to frisk* its very tough for chara now dear. Y/n seems to be the same attitude as chara right now there better to be together as real family. You understand my child?
Papyrus: but even if chara said so not to co e closer to her! The. The great papyrus will still come closer to y/n and bring love to the whole family!!

There's still more so this story would be continued.