homicidal liu x child reader pt3

Y/n POV
We went through the forest and I found a mansion a really really large mansion but then I felt chills all of a sudden. It seems to be a bit old and eerie "hey dad is this really the place you live?" I ask. "Yep the people here maybe a bit disturbing to you but you'll get used of it there not that scary or dangerous so for now try to be brave okay" he said I nod when I realized I might get scared can't promise anything that much. We went inside and I saw some weird human most of there are like human but most of there are like monsters! "D-dad! What a-are they...?" I stuttered my voice and I'm trembling In fear my dad is okay they won't hurt me but it looks like they are some creepy people went over to us:

???: hey bro whose this kid your with?
Liu: oh hey little bro! This is my daughter y/n
???: wait?... What!?... Who did you fuck with?

Y/n pov
My dad suddenly blush because of that I was giggling there brothers?... Does that mean his my uncle?

Liu: no jeff i didn't fuck anyone or make out with someone I just found this kid.
Jeff: hahaha but its surprisingly you brought a kid here she looks so cute. Did her parents abused her?
Liu: actually no but its something more like a difficult way.
Jeff: wait... She's not abused you do know her parents can still get worried for her at least her parents still seems to cared for her.
Y/n: no they don't they never cared for me or at least see it if I'm hurt or not they never take me to any where they really don't understand me.
Jeff: well it seems like that way alright then! If she said she wants to stay here so then beat it! But you need to remind this to slenderman.
Liu: -sigh- yeah I know that but anyway let's go y/n

(Went to slenderman office.)

Liu POV
I brought y/n and told to slenderman if I can keep my child he said no caused her parents has still love in her but y/n denied to live with them caused they never understand her. Slenderman said that may be look true but how ever they still have the heart that needed you if you have enough hatred to them you can stay here Im. Sorry liu we can't let her live here without getting hatred inside her or make her kill. My eyes widen I can't let y/n go killing she's just a kid I look at her she looked back she said dad I want to go home for now. Slenderman just teleportedway  way to her home.
Y/n POV

my parents had to lock me inside caused I was gone I hug my knees when I realize my eyes was forming to a different color my right eyes colored change they became a very demonic red eye. Why did my eye turn like this? If only my other new dad is here to see this that my eye turn like this I feel weird something deeper inside of me and the back of my head seems to be having some memory something horrible happen to me from this family the urge of feeling I want to kill them. My blood was boiling but I didn't want to kill them well not yet it seems I will wait for the right time to do it. I smirk and let my right red demonic eyed glow.

There are still more sorry is a bit short to you all but there is still more so wait for it this story is to be continued.