chara x child reader pt2

Y/n POV
Mom and I went to the park to cool our brains while I just stay with at her side. "Your scared that I might left you aren't you? Is fine if you don't leave my side and thank you for choosing me over those monsters well except that other human named frisk" mom said in sad tone.

Y/n: mom why do you hate them?
Chara: well is just because is very complicated dear. I did something bad.
Y/n: like what mom I want to know everything! I don't mind if is violent.
Chara: well long time ago I fall at the underground I was the first child that fell down and now frisk. Well frisk can only do is nothing my mercy and kindness she was the one who set us free. I remember about what I did to sans I killed him many to es at the genocide in every resets but the reset its broken so I can no longer reset and do what I want. So then sans said sorry to me but I didn't except it even he killed me many to es as well so were even to hate each other I don't treat him as my family or love of friend shit stuff like that!.
Y/n: wow mom! Thats very tough while my story is just that sometimes they just abused me for what ever I did even if is just a simple mistake... My parents already have another child that's why they just abounded me... -crying- so y/n! Understand your pain mom!
Chara: - hug y/n- oh I understand you too my child and thank you for understanding me too. -kiss y/n forehead-

(Some boy was watching her and her child but this boy isn't that bad.)

The story is still continued in this chapter I maybe putting some new character from a boy anime named jigoku shoujo the character boy would be yamawaro in the few story or chapter I might call him taro-taro caused it fits him than the named waro-waro don't judge me xd. So the next chapter of this is like a season 2 already so enjoy.