e.j x child reader

E.j POV
Me and y/n went home and I explain y/n everything "y/n you see all of us pasta here are like killers immortals and monsters. Like for example slenderman eat children or babies, Jeff kill everyone in their sleep with liu. Ben drowned hunt people game called majora mask and take his victim in the game and killed them. And also me I eat people kidney which they also died... I didn't told you any of this caused I'm sure you don't like to kill but you seem to kill someone so anything goes wrong from killing you still belong here." I said while y/n became very relief to here that she seems to be okay with it and she's not feeling guilty anymore. "So daddy is it really okay to kill anyone?" She said in a curious way. "Yes sweety is fine so what do you say?" I said and ask her a question. "Daddy can we go killing spree?" She said very excitedly I was also excited that my little daughter and I going in killing. "Sure sweety of course later at night okay will go in someone else's house alright!" I said it excitedly as well same as y/n.

-time skip it was now night time-

Y/n POV
Me and daddy went someone else's house they seem to be asleep well most of them are asleep but only this drunk ass is not. So we went inside and daddy went to the guy and I went upstairs and it seems like I saw his wife. I brutally stab her many times in her heart and rip open her stomach I saw her kidney but it makes me feel weird when I see kidney. "Oh sweety can I have her kidney?" I nod while I watch my dad eat the kidney. "Does it really taste good? Daddy" I said wondering. "Yes sweety well to me it is." Said while continue eating the kidney I took the one kidney and took a bite of it. "Your right daddy it does taste good!!!" I said happily and surprisingly human kidney taste great! "You see I didn't know you like kidney as well want to go hunt for more" my dad said excitedly and I said with a big YES! OF IT! So me and daddy went on killing and eat people kidney.

Well that's the end of the story from e.j x child reader hope you guys enjoy that.