Prologue

*I'LL BE UNPUBLISHING SOME CHAPTERS FOR EDITION STARTING FROM 5/16/2018*

Whenever I try to edit this story, an extreme cringe possesses me and I'm unable to keep reading it without feeling tempted to delete it. But, I won't because some people like it. Nonetheless, consider yourself warned.

Elizabeth

7:30 am,

I woke up bright and early with a big smile on my face and ready to make the most of the present day. Today was Saturday, and there were so many productive things that I needed to do, so I stepped out of the bed as soon as my alarm clock goes off... Hahaha... Who was I kidding? Let's try again.

My alarm clock went off and I threw it across the room, effectively killing the little devil's spawn. I was like a superhero. I rolled on my belly and put a pillow on my head. It was Saturday. No way I was waking up at 7:30 am.

4 hours later,

Mom opened the door of my room gently. As soon as she touched the knob I was already awake, though. I hated my wolf hearing sometimes. "Darling, we're going to buy dresses for your party today. You need to get ready or we are will not have enough time." She sat down on the bed.

"Can you like, go and choose the prettiest ones and take pictures while I stay sleeping? I think that I found my mate already and he doesn't want to let me go."

"Sweetie, your bed it's not your mate." 

I groaned in fake annoyance. 

"And I could do that, but then who would eat the steak and tortillas that I made you for breakfast?" 

I immediately sat straight on my bed. "Steak and tortillas, as in my favorite breakfast?" I clapped and bounced in place.

"Yes! But I guess I'll have to eat your part now, seeing that you want to stay with your mate 'Mr. Bed'" She laughed sarcastically. 

"No, I made a misteak, my real mate is food."

"Whatever you say, dear. Take a shower and come to the dining room quickly before your food gets cold." 

I was out of the bed and inside of my shower before she could finish speaking. My mom wouldn't let me sit and eat breakfast unless I was showered and ready to leave. She knew how to make me get ready to go fast.

Today we were supposed to go out and buy dresses and high heels for the "ball" my dad was organizing for me. I used to think that a ball was only a round object until about two months ago when he started talking about my very own ball. It turned out it was a fancy party. The ball was in two weeks from now. Like a princess, I was the only daughter of the Alpha of the Clear Moon pack. 

I was going to receive the Alpha title from my father when I turned eighteen. This was highly unusual in werewolf society, in which males were often favored, but I was daddy's girl. My father wanted me to find my "male luna" as soon as possible, so no one would object. He went to extreme lengths to ensure that all the unmated high ranks from all the nearest packs attended to the party. Hopefully, my mate would be there.

"Mom, I need a new alarm clock," I said as we got into the car. 

My mom looked at me eye-widened. "Elizabeth! This is the fifth alarm you break in two weeks!" 

I pouted and looked down at my feet. "Sorry, mom" I whined. 

"Don't worry, honey. We will get you an alarm clock six pack this time..."