Non-Canon: Something New And Something Extra

He is perfect got a new cover! and I am loving it. Thank you so much @Magenkop for the cover. If you like the cover you should totally check out her work in https://magenkopcovers.wixsite.com/wattpadcovers This girl designs awesome covers.

com/wattpadcovers This girl designs awesome covers

A normal day in their lives:

As always Isaiah was early for school. He was by his locker when Elizabeth approached him.

"Why are you always so early?" she asked as a greeting.

"Hello, to you too." He closed the locker and turned to face her. "Being early is very important. It says good things about you and on the long run it makes you feel relaxed. Go to bed early and wake up early to be full of energy everyday."

"Yes, but you get less time to sleep!" Elizabeth objected.

"Oh so you are that kind of people?" Isaiah asked chuckling.

"What kind of people?" she answered crossing her arms.

"There are two kinds of people. Those who cannot sleep past 7:00 am and those who need to be dragged out of their bed every day," he stated.

"There are people who wake up early by their own only when it is needed!"

"Nope, those people belong to one of the two groups but they are in disguise."

"Whatever... I definitely belong to the second group then." She sighed.

"Lazy Lizzie?" he joked.

"Hey! I am not that lazy!" He gave her a knowing look arching his eyebrow and they walked to her locker.

"Aren't you going to take your books with you?" he asked as she closed the locker.

"Nahh, we hardly use them, and it is annoying carrying them around."

"See, Lazy Lizzie." She gave a exasperated sigh and took her books from the locker.

"Are you happy now?" She stuck out her tongue.

"Nope, not really." He took her books from her and carried them as they began walking.

"I can carry my own things! Give them back."

"Sure take them." He said as he raised the books over his head.

"That is totally not fair." She said pouting, which quickly was replaced by a smirking.

She walked closer and closer to him as he stepped back until he back hit the lockers behind him. "Would you give my books back?" she asked before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Never," he said. She then kissed him harder and he let the books fall to move his hands to hug her.

"That was too easy," she said picking up his books and hers.

"You know I can never reject a kiss from you. That is not fair." he mumbled as she walked to class, carrying his and her books. He hurried to catch her and pulled her in as side hug as they walked, using his free hand to play with her hair.

"Ah! I am the boss of you," she joked.

He leaned to her side. "We will see that later, when I get you alone, treasure of mine," he whispered, his lips lightly brushing her ear, and she felt chills down her spine. Her face immediately flushed. She turned to look at him but he was looking at her with his innocent and almost childish smile that always made her heart melt. This guy right here will be the death of me, she thought.