Author Note: Sorry!

A/N: Hey there! The next chapter is ready! I might be doing the final edits as you read this, but I wrote this author note after finishing writing the chapter and I was like "Oh let me put that on" while I edit the thing.

I am sorry for the wait. I have this thing in which I need to put myself into my characters and feel like they would feel according to their personalities to be able to write and it is not easy. Once I get distracted I have to literally spend days with that on my mind before being able to put myself into character and figure out what would happen next. I spend the time I am class, eating, even sleeping, thinking about what would she and he do next. That is why once I get it, I just get it. The story flows in my mind like a movie and I have to keep writing. I write the dialog. Then rewind and write the actions, then rewind again and write the inner thoughts. Then I have to go over the text and and find more accurate words and fix grammatical mistakes. Then, read and re-read the chapter over and over to catch lingering mistakes and replacing scenes that could be described better. And before I realize I have a 3000 words chapter. I split it, and the story just keeps on going in my head and I have to keep writing.

As you have noticed I have been working on my other story. I think that I wrote like eight chapters in a week. I was so into that story that when I began working in this chapter I kept messing up the names. Lately it is taking me longer to write chapters because I am trying to improve my writing. I think the difference is quite obvious from the first chapters to this one. I have also been editing older chapters to make them better (without changing the story, so do not worry.)

So sorry for this long *ss author note. Know what? I will put it in another part.

By the way: I double dare you to correct my grammatical mistakes in my author's notes. I am watching you.