Elizabeth

By the time we arrived at school, there were only two and a half classes left. I tried to get to my class but I was quickly stopped by a teacher, who signaled me to go to the principal's office.

"Ms. Wooldridge. Tell me one reason why I should not call your parents right now."

"He's my Beta and he disrespected a direct order from me. I already talked this through with him and took him to our pack's doctor. We solved the problem and this will never repeat again."

It wasn't like she could do much. Other future Alpha's did way worse. Last year one of them destroyed the computer lab in a fit of rage because another male talked to his mate. It was her cousin.

"I understand. I won't call your parents, as I am sure they are too busy to deal with problems that are already solved. However, you're not an aggressive person. This isn't normal. You'll be visiting the counselor's office in your free periods for the rest of the month."

Basically detention but I got to talk about my feelings. Awesome. I sighed loudly but I did not talk back to her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Wooldridge but we are required to take situations like this very seriously. It can be an early sign of depression, and--"

And depressed Alpha's don't make good leaders. I know.

"I understand."

I left to my class and sadly this was one of the few classes which I did not share with Isaiah. As I entered the class everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and just stared at me. It was pretty creepy. I took three deep breaths.

"Mr. Anderson. Could I speak to my classmates before the class starts?" I asked the teacher. "I feel like I need to give an explanation." I offered a wide smile and he let out a breath. Wow, even the teacher is afraid of me now.

I put on my cutesy act and began talking. "Hello, classmates..." I saw that some of them were already filming whatever I had to say. This is better, now I do not have to repeat myself. "I think that at this point all of you know what happened earlier in the hallway. I would like to explain my unacceptable behavior." I heard some gasps. "Two years ago I told my Beta and other high ranked pack members that bullying other students is forbidden in this high school and I am aware that some of them kept mistreating students behind my back." 

I didn't mention members from other packs to not be disrespectful to their Alphas.

"Lincoln was bullying another student and I could not accept such act of defiance from my own Beta," I said with a severe tone. Some high ranking wolves from other packs nodded in approval. "Also, as you know my birthday is coming up soon and with it the beginning of my training as Alpha. The last couple of weeks have been very stressful to me and the situation we were in just made me lost my temper. I have already gone over this with Lincoln and we are fine. I know that these are not valid excuses and because of this I apologize." At the mention of birthday, all the girls nodded in agreement. They know about the ball and how stressful all the planning can be.

I sat down in my usual spot and the class went on as usual. After the bell rang some of my classmates walked up to me. They mainly showed support and said that I did ok in putting Lincoln in place and that bullying is wrong. I cannot help but think that some of them were just trying to suck up to me.

Finally, it was time for my class with Isaiah and after that, we will stay in the library to work in our research.

When I arrived at the class everyone acted normal. Of course, they already saw the videos. Before sitting down I locked gazes with Isaiah and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is this because of the bond or I am really falling for him without the help of the bond? I'm not even sure if he is my mate. What if I fall in love with him and then I find my mate in the Ball? I panicked.

"Ms. Wooldridge! Ms. Wooldridge! Elizabeth!"

"Yes?" I looked up at the teacher.

"I said that you can move now to work with your partners." 

Amber was standing next to me waiting for me to move from the seat. I gave them both a sheepish smile and they smiled back. I moved next to Isaiah, still nervous at the realization that I might be beginning to like him without knowing if he is my mate.