Chapter 1

In the morning I woke up with the sun on my face and my mother knocking on the door. Than I got up and opened the door and asked my mom,"Mom what do you want?" "It's your birthday Jasmine," said my mom in her high pitched voice and I sighed and nodded and she added,''Your father wants you in the pack's meeting house after breakfast." So I nodded and said,''Okay, let me get dressed." Once I got dressed I ran downstairs, ate as fast as I could, and ran out the door. Once I got outside of the pack's meeting house I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open but four guys started to walk up and once they stepped closer I could tell who they were. They were the four strongest boys in our pack. Their names are Will, Kobe, Skye, and Sage. Once Will saw me he asked as he put his hand on my head, as I am shorter than all four of them,"What is the Alpha's daughter doing here?" "My father asked me to met him here and I could ask you guys the same thing,'" I said with my arms crossed. "The Alpha asked for us, too," said Kobe and he sounded unhappy. Than the door opened and my father stepped out and said,"I am so happy that all five of you could make it," then he smiled at me and I could only think about what he is up to. Than my father gestured for all of us to go into the meetinghouse and sat in front of my father and some other pack members and my father said,"Jasmine can you stand up in the front." Than I shook my head yes and stood up. Than my father continued,"Jasmine you are to choose one of these boys to be your mate." Than I looked at my father in surprise and then Kobe said,"Why did you choose us?" "You four are the strongest boys in our pack young enough to be mates with Jasmine," he said as he was gesturing towards me and I blushed and he added," And you four are the smartest people in your school after Jasmine," he said with a smile on his face. Than I could feel four sets of eyes on me and I was to afraid to look at them. Than my father said,"You boys are not to hang out with any other girls except Jasmine until she chooses one of you. You understand." Then all four boys nodded in unison so my father said,"You five are free to go," and he walks off with his committee. Once all five of us got outside Skye went over to me and asked,"Did you know anything about this?" Than I shook my head no and said,"If I did don't you think I would have told you. My best friend," than Sage sighed and I added,"My two best friends." Than Skye said,"Well all five of us are friends until you find your mate." Than I looked at Skye, than at Sage, than at Will and Kobe. Than we all shook our heads yes and started to walk. Once we passed my other best friends house she came running out and hugged me and said,"Jasmine happy birthday." Than I smiled, hugged her back, and said,"Thanks Willow." Then she saw Skye and Sage and she ran over to them and hugged them and Skye kissed her on the cheek and it dawned on me, my two most best friends are dating. I can't break them up. Than I caught Skye looking at me and he looked like he was pleading me not to say anything to Willow. Than I shook my head yes and he sighed.

Than my sister Flare came running to me and said,"Sis you have to come something happened to mom," than she ran and I followed her. Than I looked and saw Will, Kobe, Skye, and Sage following us. Than once we got to the Meeting house I said,"Hey guys can you go with my sister," than they shook their heads yes,"I need to go get my dad." Then they ran off and I sighed and went in. I went to my father's office door and knocked and heard him say,"Come in," once he saw me come in he asked,"What's the matter Jasmine?" "Flare said something is wrong with mom," than I started to cry and dad grabbed my hands and hugged me until I stopped and he said,"Alpha's don't cry honey but we do have to get to your mother." So we ran and once we got to the house I saw mom on a stretcher and the doctors were bringing her into the ambulance. Once I saw Flare she was crying and then she saw me and she walked towards me and hugged me and she was crying and said,"Is mom going to be okay?" Than I shook my head yes and gave her to my dad and went to one of the doctors and asked them,"What happened to her," and I was shaking until I heard what he said,"Your mother is going to have another pup." Than I said,"What I never knew my mom was pregnant." Than I ran to dad and asked him why mom and dad didn't tell me and Flare about mom being pregnant. Than my dad said,"I will tell you when we get to the hospital,'' and he ran and got into the ambulance and I just stood there until I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked. Than I saw Skye had his hand on my shoulder and he said,"We will go to the hospital with you. All five of us." Than they all shook their heads yes and I smiled.