Chapter 13

That night at the restaurant. Me and Kobe are sitting down eating. "I hope you are having fun Jasmine," Kobe asked quietly. "Of course I am. I'm with you," I said as he put his hand on mine and smiled. Then I felt someone staring at me and I turned around and saw Will, Sage, Skye, and Willow. Then I waved, Kobe saw who I was waving at, and said, "Hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" "Oh we were just hanging out. We were going to ask you guys to come but when we got to Jasmine's house her mother said you two were on a date," said Willow. Then I smiled and saw they had two extra seats at their table. Kobe must of seen what I was looking at because he asked, "Well can we join you now?" "Yes of course you guys can," Sage said. Then I and Kobe walked over. When I sat down next to Skye and Kobe next to Will. "Are you guys doing anything after dinner," asked Will. Then I looked at Kobe and saw he was blushing and I said, "We had something in mind but why do you ask Will." "Well we were going to a movie after we finished eating and I wanted to know if you two wanted to come with us," said will. "Well we could go," I said looking at Kobe and added, "But we were going to watch a movie at my house. Sorry guys," I said looking disappointed. "It's okay Jaz," said Willow. Then I smiled.

When me and Kobe were done eating Kobe said, "We are going to leave now. Thanks for letting us sit with you guys." "Your welcome guys," Skye said. Then Willow hugged me and said, "We should hang out again." In my room. "Jasmine are you okay," Kobe asked me. "Yes, I just miss them," I said. Then Kobe hugged me and said, "We could of went with them to the movie if you wanted to." Then I pushed him away and shook my head no. Then Kobe smiled and said, "You thought I wouldn't want to." Then I shook my head yes. "It's okay don't worry. I wanted more time with you any way," Kobe said, kissed me on the cheek, and added, "I love you Jasmine." Then I looked at Kobe speechless, blushed, and quietly looking into Kobe's eyes I said, "I love you, too." Then we both smiled and Kobe kissed me. "Well shall we start the movie," Kobe asked holding my hand. "Yes what movie do you want to watch," I asked. "How about Ghostbusters," asked Kobe. "Okay," I said.