Chapter 4

When I woke up I was in a hospital room with Blaze sleeping in the bed next to me on my right and Willow sleeping on my left. Then I saw that Will, Skye, and Sage were sleeping in chairs around me. Then I started to move and felt something on my hand. Then I looked and saw Kobe was kneeling on the floor with his head on my bed asleep and he was holding my hand. Then I smiled and knew I was cared for. Then the door to the room opened and I saw my father and mother come in. Then my mother gave Leo to my father and came running to me and gave me a big hug and said, "I thought you would never wake up Jasmine." "How long have I been sleeping here," I asked looking at her confused. Then my father walked over and said, "You have been sleeping for a week." Then my father gave Leo to my mother, hugged, and kissed me on the forehead. Then my mother said, "Hey guys look who woke up." Then Willow and Blaze woke up, smiled, and Blaze said laughing, "Finally." Then Will, Skye, and Sage woke up and each of them hugged me being careful not to wake up Kobe. "We should probably let Kobe sleep," said Willow. Then I asked, "Why?" "He finally feel asleep. He has been awake this entire week," said Sage. "Really," I said looking at his hand in mine. "Yes he was. He went all crazy after you feel and blacked out. We all said we would take turns watching you until you woke up, but no he wanted to do it all by himself. He said we all should get some rest and let our injuries heal," Will said. Then we all heard grunting from where Kobe was. Then I looked at him and saw his bright blue eyes and then all of a sudden Kobe hugged me and said, "Jasmine you're okay." Then I hugged him back, smiled, and said, "Of course I am, but thank you for staying with me the entire time." Then he blushed and everyone laughed.