Chapter 5

Two days later, I was walking to school. When I got to the entrance of the school I ran into someone and feel down. When I looked up I saw Will, Skye, Sage, and Kobe standing in front of me. Then Kobe reached his hand out, I grabbed it, and he pulled me up. "Hey Jasmine I see your mother finally let you come to school," said Will while snickering. Then I rolled my eyes at him, everyone else laughed and Will made a pained face. Then we all started to walk in and everyone was looking at us and Willow ran up to us and said, "We are the talk of the school." "For what," asked Skye as he was wrapping his arm around her. "For the fight with the three wolves from the other pack. Apparently Wendy saw us and took a video and shared it with everyone in the school," said Willow. Then everything went quite as Wendy came running up to us with her "popular" group and said, "So you six are the heroes of the pack now." Then her group all snickered and someone said, "Show them the real video." "What really video," asked Kobe. Then Wendy shoved her phone at us and we saw that she videotaped me and the boys talking about them being potential mates for me. Then I looked at Willow and saw she was crying. Then all of sudden Willow turned to Skye and me, and said, "How could you two," then she ran away crying. Then I looked at Skye and saw he was sad but angry with Wendy. Then Wendy said, "Oops my bad." Then Wendy and her entire group snickered and walked away. Then I looked at Skye and said, "I am so sorry." Then he smiled sadly and said, "It's okay it wasn't your fault." Then I said, "Why don't we talk to her after school." Then Skye shook his head yes and the school bell rang.