Chapter 3

Once we got to Blaze's friend's house I went to the door and knocked. Then Blaze's friend came to the door and asked, "Jasmine what do you want?" "Jake I am here because father wants Blaze home," I said staring at him.Then Jake yelled, " Blaze your father wants you." Then Blaze came running and saw me and asked, "Lil sis what are you doing here?" Then I took a deep breath and said, "You are only older by one minute and mother just had another pup." Then everyone looked at me and Will said, "I didn't know you had an older brother." Then I said, "Everyone knows Blaze as my younger twin because he out right refused to become Alpha when we turned 18." "That is why I am living here with Jake," then he put his hand on Jake's shoulder and continued, "I am surprised father wants me home."

Then as everyone was looking at me I turned around and saw three wolves watching us from park. Then Blaze asked, "Sis what is the matter?" We are being watched by three wolves from the pack and I haven't seen them before in the pack." Then me and everyone else started walking towards the park and the three wolves came out and I saw a mark of a different pack on their arm and I looked at Blaze and he shook his head. Then me and Blaze turned into our wolf form and snarled at the other three wolves then Blaze lunged at the biggest wolf and I took the two smallest ones. As I was fighting them one said, "So you are the next in line for the Alpha. I should of guessed you look exactly like your father." Then both of them snickered and I tackled them both and scratched both their shoulders. Then they got up and ran after me and got me cornered against a tree and them. Then I heard growling from behind the two wolves and saw it was Kobe just before he attacked the two wolves and then I heard whimpering from where Blaze was fighting and saw he was laying on the ground not moving and Will, Sage, and Skye were fighting the big wolf. Then I saw that Willow was also laying on the ground not moving and I started to cry. Then I ran to Blaze's side and I saw a deep red gash in his side and then looked at Willow and saw she had a cut on her forehead and a deep gash on her shoulder. Then I looked at them and saw they where in human form. Then Kobe came dragging the smaller wolves with him and I saw a scratch on his shoulder and he was limping. Once he tied the two wolves up he started to fight the big one two and I left Blaze and Willow's side and helped fight. Once we knocked him out I tied him up and set him next to the other two, then we looked at each other and saw everyone was injured. Then I picked up Willow, Will picked up Blaze, and Sage carried the big wolf and Skye carried the two smaller wolves. Then Kobe limped up to me and smiled. Once we got to the hospital there were a bunch of doctors and nurses swarming around us. Then one called for father and once he came down he asked us, "What happened?" "We saw three wolves from another pack," then I paused as Sage and Skye put down the three wolves and I continued to talk, "So we attacked them and we brought them here." Then my father sighed, patted me on the head, and said, "You did very well."

 Then I said, "Thank you father but I let everyone get hurt." "Yes but you captured the three wolves, and for that I am so proud of you," said father. Than my father put his hand on my shoulder and I felt a sharp pain go through the right side of my body. Then father asked, "Are you OK?" "My shoulder hurts," I said holding my shoulder. "Oh Jasmine. Your shoulder is bleeding," said Kobe. Than I looked at Kobe and saw he was smiling. Then I looked at everyone and they were all surrounded by nurses but they were all smiling. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything started to look black I heard screaming. Before I hit the ground I felt warm hands catch me and I looked up and saw Kobe was holding me. That was the last thing I saw before everything went black.