Chapter 7

The next day I met Sage, Skye, and Willow at our favorite café. Once I got there Willow waved her arm and said, "Jasmine over here." When I got there I smiled happy to see my friends. Then our favorite Waiter came over and said, "Well look who's here." "Hey Mack. How are you doing to day," asked Skye. Then Mack set down our usual drinks and said, "I am fine." Then Mack left and Willow asked "So what are we going as at the masquerade ball tomorrow night?" "Huh, we are going to that," Sage said looking up from his book he was reading. "Sage you know we have been talking about this for weeks," Skye said. "OK fine I'll go," Sage said and Skye patted his shoulder. Then Skye looked at Sage's book and said, "That book is on costumes." "Can I look at it," I said as Sage pushed it towards me and I added, "These are perfect costumes." "So you guys are going to the masquerade ball, too," someone said behind me, I turned around, and saw Will and Kobe. "Yes we are," I said looking at them. "What are you guys going as," Willow asked. "We are going as three musketeers," said Will. "Three? I only see two of you," said Skye. "My brother Jamie is coming with us," Kobe said. Then I turned to a page of Wizard of Oz costumes and said, "Hey guys what do you think of this." When Willow, Skye, and Sage saw the picture they smiled and shook their heads yes. "Now all we have to do is find out who is who," Said Skye. "Why dosen't Jasmine be Dorthy since she chose the idea," said Sage. Then Skye snapped his fingers and said, "That is a perfect idea." "Can I be the Courageous Lion," asked Willow. Then Skye said," Ok. Sage what do you want to be?" "Can I be the Tin Man," asked Sage. "Ok I will be the Scarecrow," said Skye. Then Sage, Skye, Willow, & I high fived each other. Then Will cleared his throat. Then we looked at him and he said, "We are going to leave we have to make our costumes," then Will and Kobe left. "Let's go to my house and make our costumes," I asked. Then everyone shook their heads yes.