Chapter fifteen

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS READ CHAPTER 13 AND 14 BEFORE READING THIS ONE! I don't think many of you got notifications for those chapters!!

I had walked away from Leonardo and made my way to my group of friends sitting at a large table drinking coffee and laughing.

It was weird thinking about how completely different my friends were from Leonardo. Where they were always laughing and having a good time, Leonardo was the type to sit quiet and brood.

Imagine if whatever happened between us had progressed to more, would I have had to choose between my friends and my boyfriend.

Whatever, no point in thinking about it because Leonardo will never be in my life again.

As we all talked, I realized that Aria and Tristan were missing. "Where's Aria and Tris?" I asked the group.

"I think they went to get coffee for everyone," Kevin shrugged.

"Are you sure? They've been gone for a really long time," I said as I tried to look around for them.

"Yeah maybe we should go check on them," suggested Vanessa.

"I'll go." I only offered to go because I wanted to look for Aria and Tris, not because I maybe wanted to walk by Leo and show him what he was missing. Right?

I got up and made my way to counter and that's when I saw Luca and Aria in a heated conversation, while Tris stood around awkwardly.

"What's going on?" I asked Tris.

"Aria and I were just waiting on our coffees and talking, when Mr. Angry stomped over to us and started yelling. Basically, he thought there was something going on between Aria and I. But that's not true at all, we were just getting our coffees and that's it. Nothing else. He almost punched me too, if it wasn't for Aria intervening and pulling that psycho away, I'd be in the hospital right now." The poor guy rambled.

Did I mention that Luca and Tristan had never met before? Luca simply knew about Tristan because that's all Aria and I talked about.

What was it with possessive men thinking they had the right to do whatever they wanted and whenever.

I was kind of angry at Luca too now, but I still couldn't help but laugh at Tristan's frazzled state.

He glared, "why're you laughing. There isn't anything funny about this."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I shouln't be laughing but your frazzled state just brought out my laughter. Anyways, Luca and Aria are dating, I think, and he probably just got a little jealous." I shrugged

"A little jealous?" Tristan raised one eyebrow.

"Okay maybe a lot." And we both started laughing. "Let me go see what's happening between those two and try to sort it out, why don't you take the coffees back to the table until then."

He nodded and made his way back to the table.

I walked over to the couple, kind of scared. Luca had always been kind and respectful but it wasn't a secret that he didn't have an anger. But no where near as bad as Leonardo.

There I go again, talking about him. 

"BUT, do you need to be so close to him when you're just talking?" Luca seethed.

Aria was no one to take anyone's shit, so even though it would've been funny to hear her remark, I had to stop her before she said something she may regret later.

"Hi guys," I waved awkwardly.

They both turned towards me, Aria laughing and Luca glaring.

"He's a psycho," Aria whispered to me, even though she meant for Luca to hear.

"I heard that, woman," he huffed, causing me and Aria to burst out laughing.

Luca shook his head and sighed. "I have to go, but this conversation isn't over." 

With the way he was glaring at her, I expected him to just walk away, but he walked close to her and wrapped his hand around her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. In front of me. Yikes!

"You make me crazy," I heard him whisper to Aria.

She smiled, "you love it."

He smirked and walked away.

Was every guy bipolar or?

"What the hell just happened?" I exclaimed after Luca left.

"He's weird and got jealous of Tris. Like does he not realize how I feel about him. Men," she said the last word with disgust, making me giggle.

"So, uh is everything okay now?" I asked, because I honestly had no clue what just happened with them.

"It will be. Not like he can stay mad at me," she shrugged. I wished to have this much confidence in a relationship.

We made our way to the table, where Tris was telling the rest of the group what had happened.

"Everything's alright, guys. And, I'm sorry for Luca's behaviour, Tris," she frowned.

"Hey, no don't apologize for him. It wasn't your fault," Tris smiled.

He was honestly such a nice and cool guy. 

I was just about to tell everyone to stop with the melodramatic shit, when I felt his presence behind me. I instantly stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Hello everyone." He ignored my glare and addressed everyone.

Aria, the ever so loyal friend, glared at him. The other 4 didn't think much of it, because they had no idea what he had done to me.

"Hi, I'm Tristan," he held his hand out of Leonardo to shake.

Leonardo looked at me with his eyebrows raised, and even though I didn't want to, I ended up giving him an explanation.

"He's my neighbour," I said quietly.

He nodded and shook Tristan's hand, much to my surprise. I was scared he might do the same thing that Luca did.

But then again, Leonardo wasn't my boyfriend, why would he care?

"Can I speak to you alone, Sierra?" He asked. No, more like demanded. But no, I wasn't his b*itch.

"No, you can't," I didn't even bother looking at him. I simply took my coffee from Tristan and sat down in the chair.

"Sierra." As if saying my name will make a difference.

"I'm pretty sure I said no already. So, unless you have something else to say, the exit's to the left." I continued sipping my coffee, ignoring everyone's wide eyes.

Kevin and Aria even had their mouth wide open, along with their eyes. I didn't bother looking behind me, but I could imagine Leo's facial expression similar to theirs. 

A/N

Sierra was a little sassy in this chapter, as she should be. Leonardo should get a dose of his own medicine. 

Hope you guys enjoyed, please VOTE and COMMENT.

Thank you for all the support!