Part 6

Later that night, Princess Missy was awoken by the puppy. The pup told her that he smelled a human nearby and that he wanted her to help investigate the matter. The two excitably searched around the outside of the wolf den with the aid of the pup excellent ears and eyes, they walked through the woods. As they turned at a bush they heard something rustling through the bushes behind them.

The pup became ready to attack the creature if it was hostile, as the princess climbed up a tree for a better view. Just as the pup was about to attack, the princess slipped and landed on the creature.

However, to her surprise it was not a horrible creature, it was her very own sister, Michie. The two girls hugged each other as both tried to explain to where she had been, what she had seen, and how much she had missed the other. When they had finished talking, Princess Missy sent the little bird home and convinced Michie to go inside the wolf den where she would be safe for the night.

The next morning when Hendel entered the dungeon, she found her cat asleep on its back, asleep. She snatched it up by its tail and screamed, "If you know what's good for you, then, you better have not eaten my only bargaining chip!" She dropped the cat when she saw princess canary hiding in a crack in the wall.

Back at the wolf den, Princes Michie and Missy were partaking of the lovely meal that Mrs. White had sent. Missy happily played with the wolf pup as she ate her meal, while Michie politely ate her meal. Afterwards, the two began to talk of their eldest sister, "We must find her no matter what!" Missy declared.

"Yes, we must save her! If we don't we shall be forever heart broken." Michie replied.

Upon hearing this, Black Tooth stepped forth and said, "I shall travel with you to be your protector and friend; until I can return all three princesses back to their rightful home.

So the girls and the wolf set out at once to find to lost princess. However, they did not know that they were being followed.

That afternoon Hendle's cat was thrown out of the Black castle and into the dreaded Black Forest. This did not bother him, because he preferred to roam free here, as he looked for his meals. While walking he came upon his friend the crow. "Crow, have you spotted our lunch yet?" he asked.

"No I have not." the crow answered.

"If you wish to continue sleeping in the castle's attic at night, I insist that you depart at once to find me something to eat." argued the cat.

Meanwhile, the two princesses had stumbled upon a wild berry patch overflowing with strawberries. So, they both set to work gathering berries to fill up their basket for dinner.