Chapter 10

For sup3rfruity

A/N: Never mind. Early update. This is the end. I hope you enjoyed this. I will be finishing up 'I Love You' and 'A Slave For You' before starting up any new stories. It would mean a lot to check out my other stories but hey! I understand if you don't want to. So if this is the end, I hope that you find all your Scomiche needs. I love you guys <3 Stay flawless.

I was laying on my bed. I still had two weeks off of school because I was suppose to be back at the One Way house. So I was wasting my time thinking about Mitch. I was always wondering what he was doing or whether he was thinking about me too. I sure as hell couldn't get him off of my mind. He was stuck there like a leech on skin. And I couldn't tear him off without him taking a piece of me as well. That left me to just let out sighs every so often. Until my mom walked in.

"You okay sweetheart?" I didn't look away from my spot on the ceiling.

"I'm in love with a guy, mom. Shouldn't you be hating me?" My voice was gruff with the lack of water that I was drinking.

"It was Keith. He told me that your urges weren't natural." She sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "But when I saw you with Mitch....It was the same way I looked at your father. So we are leaving." I sat up on my bed, looking at my mother.

"Going where?"

"We're going to stop that graduation and you're going to get your boy." I launched myself into my mom's arms.

"I love you! So much!" We ran to the car, ignoring Keith yelling at my mom that he wanted a divorce, and began driving back to One Way. I was going to crash a gay-to-straight graduation. That's not very common to say. As soon as we pulled in the driveway, I jumped out of the car. They were already giving out the stupid trophies with a traditional couple on them. Sister Anne, along with the other guest, was wearing pure white that made her fat wrinkles stand out.

"Mitch Grassi." My breath hitched in my throat when I saw him stand from the front row. He looked gorgeous. He was wearing a black suit and his soft hair was styled out of his face. He was smiling, the indents marking his fake happiness. It was his eyes that showed the he wasn't happy. They were blank. "Congratulations Mr. Gr- You can't be here." Sister Anne warned me. I was walking swiftly down the aisle before bringing Mitch in my arms and crashing his lips against mine. Once again the orderlies pulled me away.

"What are you doing here Scott?" Mitch ran his fingers along the outline of his lips. "Go away." He glanced over at where his father was sitting. He turned back to Sister Anne as I was being dragged out by my arms. I broke away.

"I'll never let go Jack!" Everyone looked confused but Mitch. He was staring at me with a small smile. "Because letting go of you is impossible." Mitch's father stood up from his seat.

"Sit down!" My mom demanded, pointing at the grumpy man. She smiled sheepishly. "Continue baby." I groaned with my embarrassment. I shook my head. I had to remember my angle.

"I was with you because I enjoyed it. I loved your cocky attitude and how everything turned into a joke. I loved how you quit smoking just because I didn't like it. Or when you think no one is looking, you crinkle your nose in the most adorable way. I loved how you would stand up in for whatever you believed in. It made you....you.

"I can't survive without you. I can't get it out of my mind how it was to be with you. I spent every day I was away from you trying to come up with this long speech and now I have to do all off the top of my head. Just because when I saw you, I could only see how handsome you look in that damned suit. My main point is.... I love you. And even if we only last for a couple days, a couple weeks, a few years, fuck I would be happy if I was able to call you my boyfriend for an hour. I just want to be with you. Forever might be nice?" Mitch had his mouth covered as tears ran down his rosy cheeks.

"This is highly ina-"

"Shut the fuck up you flabby old bible thumper!" Mitch yelled at Sister Anne. Her hand went over her heart with clear offensive. Mitch eyes drifted over to lock with mine. I suddenly became nervous with the amount of time the silence stretched over my speech. I took a step back.

"I thought I would just get that off my chest. I'll leave."

"Don't you dare take a step unless it's in my direction." I didn't dare close the distance between us. I wanted him to. "Fuck the money. My sisters can have it. Fuck college. I'll get a job and my own way through. All I know is I want to be with you too. Even if that means teasing you and not getting a reaction or hearing you snore-"

"I don't snore." I commented. He laughed over his sob.

"Of course you don't." He broke two of the trophies straight down the middle and put two men together. Then he slowly met me in the aisle. "What do you say Scott? Want to be the top?"

"Only if you're a power bottom with an eighteen inch penis." We laughed together. I put my forehead against his. Even though I had him in my arms, I could feel my tears of losing him dragging across my cheeks. "I love you."

"This is outrageous!" Mitch's father came in between us, grabbing his son by the collar. My reflexes kicked in and I had his father's hand stopped before it smacked Mitch. I punched the grumpy old man, sending him to the ground. He was out cold but I still had to say what I wanted.

"Don't touch my boyfriend! Ever again! And you!" I whirled around to point at Sister Anne. "Being gay isn't a sin. I'm not an abomination. I was born with an attraction to men. So stop all of this. Stop making people hate who they truly are." Travis and Todrick had their hands clasped together and Heather had her hand in Soledad's.

"Thank you." That's the first time I've ever heard the goth girl speak. I turned to look at my mom. She was staring at me happily and with a proudness. I brought Mitch forward.

"Mom. This is Mitch." She pulled Mitch in for a hug.

"You're welcome to stay at our house for as long as you want."

"Thank you Mrs. Hoying." He chuckled awkwardly, pushing away. "Right now though, I really need to make out with your son." I didn't get a chance to gauge my mom's reaction. Mitch already had his lips against mine in a slow kiss. His arms moved around to tangle in my hair. I felt like I was in an old romantic high school movie where the girl falls in love with the bad boy and he runs after her and stops her at the airport before she makes some stupid decision that could ruin her life. Mitch pulled away with a smile. I watched him lick his lips.

"I love you too Scott."