six

"Here, hazelnut latte." Jiahui placed down a cup of hazelnut latte beside Yixing's arms and said. Yixing glanced at the coffee, then slightly pushed it away, and said, "No thanks."

"Come on, you've been yawning nonstop. Have some coffee at least." Again, Jiahui set the coffee beside Yixing.

Yixing just decided to ignore the girl who had been bothering him for months, and continue read the book.

Jiahui stared at him for a while, before snatching the book away from him. "I know that the exam is really important but you should at least drink some coffee to make you stay awake so you can focus more."

"You know how can I focus on my studies?" Yixing shot Jiahui a glare and asked. "For you not to be beside me." Yixing snatched back the book and stood up abruptly from the seat and left Jiahui sitting there, dumbfounded.

She stood up as well, holding the coffee and chase behind Yixing. She found her sitting in a bench in the park, leaning back while reading, holding his head with his hands.

Jiahui sat down beside him silently. He saw her, but he didn't even bother to look at her. Why should he, though? She means nothing to him, except someone who follow around him a lot.

She sighed as she looked at him. She placed down the coffee beside him and stood up, "If you really don't wish to see me, then I'll leave. But please, Yixing, drink this coffee. You're really tiring yourself and that isn't good."

She looked at her once more, then left. Yixing looked up at the figure of her leaving, and sighed deeply. "Why must this girl be such stubborn?" He mumbled in a low voice.