ten

"Aren't you going over there? I think that Jiahui needs you there." Luhan asked Yixing who was sitting beside him, reading.

Yixing looked up at Jiahui who's afar with another guy, and looked down back to the book. "She can deal it by herself. I'm not anyone of her to help her."

"I think Jiahui will be glad if you're willing to go over there to help her. Oh look! The guy is holding onto her shoulder now!" Joonmyeon exclaimed.

"Well, you know she has a lot of admirers but then she only looks at you. Isn't that good how you had actually find someone who wouldn't betray you?" Luhan commented.

"It's not about being betrayed or not, Luhan. And Joonmyeon, stop updating with me about her, I'm not interested."

"Says the one who kept on stealing glances of her." Joonmyeon rolled his eyes.

"I'm not. It'll be better if she find someone who's better than me…someone who will love her unlike how I can't. She'll be wasting her youth if she insisted in chasing behind me." Yixing closed the book and said. "Grabbing lunch…who's with me?"

"Well I want to watch how Jiahui reject that person." Luhan replied, still staring at the Jiahui and the guy who's afar.

Joonmyeon looked up at Yixing shortly, and said, "Same."

"Oh my God is he going to kiss her?" Luhan suddenly exclaimed. Yixing immediately looked to the direction and saw the guy nearing Jiahui, and their faces were close.

"Yah, do something!" Joonmyeon nudged Luhan who was beside him.

Yixing didn't even know why he suddenly pulled his phone out from his pocket and dialed the number that he had never called, but the owner of the number had called him for a multiple times.

"Free for lunch?" He pressed his eyes into a thin line and look at the two awkward figure, and asked.

"Isn't that a surprise how you'll ask me to join your lunch? I wouldn't let go of this chance." He saw the girl smiled, as she talked to the phone.

"Good, I'll see you at the school gate." Yixing replied and ended he call. Both Luhan and Joonmyeon were staring at him, with their mouth widened.

"You just…called Jiahui?" Joonmyeon asked in awe.

"I'm hungry let's go ahead for lunch." Yixing said nothing about the call. He shifted his hands into the pocket together with the phone, and held the book with another of his hands. He then walked away without even waiting for the two.

"I didn't seen it wrongly, right?" Luhan turned to Joonmyeon and asked. Joonmyeon shook his head and said, "you didn't." The two quickly got up from the bench and chase behind their friend who had walked far away.