sixteen

"I'll think of it first, Luhan. Thank you." Jiahui bowed a little bit. Luhan just smiled. "We really wish for someone better for you, even that it probably won't be Yixing again. Anyway, what had happened between the two of you?" He asked.

"Nothing much…it's just that I decided to give up on him." Jiahui replied. Joonmyeon patted her shoulders slightly and said, "Maybe you should insist in chasing behind a little longer."

"I'm tired of that too, Joonmyeon." Jiahui sighed a little bit. "There's no use when I keep on chasing behind him and he wouldn't even look back at me."

Luhan and Joonmyeon both stare at each other for a while, then Luhan said, "Maybe…he had look back, but you never realized it."

Jiahui was a bit taken away by his words. Joonmyeon cleared his throat and said, "We'll get going first. See you around, Jiahui."

"Yeah, see you around." Jiahui smiled and replied the both of them. She stared at the figure of the both for a while, then decided to sit down on the ground, not even bothering how cold it is because of the weather now.

"Can I sit?" Jiahui heard a low voice asked her from behind. She turned around and saw Yixing standing there, holding a cup.

She shifted her gaze back without even replying. Yixing stood there for a while more, then sat down beside her, quietly.

"If you're here to apologize, there's no need. You don't have to apologize for anything that you've done. I'm not anyone of you for you to apologize to." Jiahui said.

Yixing sighed deeply. He handed her the cup and said, "The weather is cold, have this."

"It's okay. I feel warm enough right now."

Yixing grabbed her hands without a word. Her hands were cold, Jiahui glanced at him shortly then retrieved her hands almost immediately.

"Now, don't tell me that you're warm enough." He just chuckled and handed the cup for him once more. She took over and took a small sip of it.

She was surprised when she realized that it was her favorite drink, Cappuccino. She had never told him about that. Is it just a coincidence that he bought this or he just happens to know that she likes it?

"Why are you here?" She asked with a low voice.

"Will you believe me if I tell you that I am here to claim back something that suppose belong to me?"

"I don't remember that I have took anything that is yours."

"You have it. My heart."

________

A/N:

Finnaly an update! This is written a long time ago, I'll try my best to update and continue work hard to write this story :)

- Jocelyn