twelve

"Yixing." Yixing heard a voice called behind him. He turned around, not being surprised that who is standing there, as he had recognize the voice. The voice that he once loved.

"It's been a long time." The woman stepped forward, and held out her hands, smiling a little.

Yixing's hands are still inside his pocket. He just stared at the woman in front of him, without any words.

The woman smiled awkwardly as she retrieved her awaiting hand. She fix her bag, and ask, "How are you doing?"

"Better off without you." Yixing turned away and replied.

"I'm sorry for what happened towards us before."

"Us? I thought that to you, there's never us. I am just your puppet so that you could get know of him. Leave and go and be with him. You're not needed here."

"We broke up. I thought that you're supposed to know that since you're his brother."

"I never have one." He hissed. "He's just someone that the father of mine cares about more than how he cares about me."

"Yixing, these days, after the break up, I was thinking about a lot of things. I figure out that I am more into younger men…like you." The woman stepped closer again, and said. She wrapped her arms around Yixing's waist. He didn't move.

The woman's hands were at his back, roaming around. Yixing tensed up when he felt the woman's breath on his ears.

"Why don't we start over again? I believe that I still have affection towards you." She whispered in a low voice.

"Start over again?" He chuckled deeply. "I'm sorry but Ms. Wang, we had never been together." He slightly pushed her away and replied.

"Never been together?" She smirked. "What's up with these?" She suddenly showed him her phone, which is showing picture of the two. Yixing was wrapping his arms around her waist. That was a mirror selfie, with the two of them naked.

Yixing eyes widened a little bit when he saw the photo. The woman smirked. Just before Yixing realized, she had crashed her lips into his.

-

"Are we back together now?" The woman asked. She didn't even bother to pull up the blanket to cover up herself. Yixing put on his shoes after finished buttoning up his clothes.

"What makes you think that we are together? We never are." He replied without even looking back. The woman left the bed and went in front of Yixing.

"Look at me, Yixing. The both of us know that you want me, just why are you forcing yourself to push me away this time?"

"I don't want you. That's just a repayment for what you did to me before. Have fun with my brother and stop with your lies that you want to be with me." He turned away and went out from the door.

The woman quickly took a towel and wrapped herself up, then ran behind him. She hugged him from behind and buried her face on his back.

"I am sorry. I promise that I will not leave you this time. I will not betray your love." Yixing tried to get rid of the woman's hand, but she was holding him tightly that he can't even remove her hands.

"Yixing…is that you?" He suddenly heard someone called out from behind. He turned and was surprised to see the person who's standing there.

It's Jiahui.

_______

A/N:

Yixing's ex is here. The one who betrayed him. I don't know yet whether the story will be a sad or happy ending. Most people love happy ones but I'm those odds who love a sad story, but the endings will depends on how I like the story and how I wish for the main characters to be together.

Thank you for reading :)

- Jocelyn