fifteen

"Dude, I think that you're definitely in love with Jiahui." Luhan nudged Yixing as he told him. Joonmyeon placed down a small pile of books, and said, "I think so too."

"Where's the logic from?" Yixing frowned and questioned.

"We haven't seen you like this before. You seemed to be upset and disappointed now that Jiahui is with that junior?" Luhan started.

"It's obvious enough that you probably had developed feelings for her not long after she started chasing behind you." Joonmyeon continued. "Yixing, if you really like her, then go for it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see her being together with that junior too." He sighed deeply and said.

"She has a boyfriend now. Isn't that what I wish for? She should have someone who can love her, someone who is good enough for her to be loved."

Luhan smacked his own forehead, and sighed as well. "As far as I remember, that junior, had three different girlfriends last semester and he dated two at the same time. So, Yixing, what makes you think that that junior is a better man for Jiahui to love?"

Yixing looked at them. "Maybe…he'll change for her. People change, Luhan…just like me. I wasn't the same Yixing back then when the two of you know me."

"Yes I know but still…as Jiahui's friend, we don't want to see her being with such a person. Who knows he'll be dating another woman behind Jiahui or not." Luhan replied.

"We don't want Jiahui to be disappointed." Joonmyeon nodded in agreement.

"Then just go ahead and tell her about the things of her boyfriend." Yixing rolled his eyes and replied the two.

"Under one condition." Joonmyeon held out one finger and told him. Yixing raised his brows a little, signifying him to continue.

"This time, promise us, no matter what happen, stop pushing Jiahui away and let her enter your heart."