eighteen

Jiahui hasn't attend to school for days and even her closest friends doesn't know why. Her phone is unreachable, like she had disappeared from the world.

Luhan patted his younger sister's head lightly and said, "I will be back, alright? Listen to the nurses and doctors and be a good girl, alright?"

"Okay. I'll be alright, right?" She asked Luhan. Luhan just smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'll go and get the medicines first."

Luhan queued up behind the line in front of the pharmacy. He looked around, mostly the direction that his younger sister was sitting to make sure that she's alright.

After a while when he took the medicines and looked back, he found a young woman sitting beside his sister, talking to her. He walked near and was shock to see who is there.

"Jiahui?" He called out, unsure.

"Luhan?" Jiahui looked up and questioned, after staring at him for a while, trying to remember his name.

"Gege!" Luhan's younger sister jumped up and hugged Luhan. Luhan smiled and ruffled his hair.  "Jiejie gave me candies! She says that candies can make me feel better."

"Have you say thank you to jiejie?" Luhan smiled and asked her in a soft voice. Luxin, Luhan's sister nodded her head cutely and smiled.

Jiahui smiled, and said, "I didn't know she's your younger sister."

"I didn't expect to see you here, too." Luhan scanned Jiahui's who's wearing the hospital's patient's outfit, and said. "What are you doing here?"

"Me?" Jiahui laughed a little. "Nothing much. It's just appendicitis. I'm getting better now after the operation. I'll be discharge tomorrow."

"I see." Luhan nodded. He thought for a long time, then said, "Yixing really worry about you. Maybe…you should call him. You know, it is worth to try out to be together with him."

Jiahui shook her head silently. "These days, I've thought of a lot. It's impossible, Luhan. Even though I will probably break up with my current boyfriend, but it's just impossible for us to be together."

Luhan frowned. Yixing would've been really heartbreak to hear this. "Why? I thought you like him."

"Should we go to my room and talk? There's a lot of people here." Jiahui suggested.

"Sure." Luhan held Luxin's hands and followed Jiahui to her room. Jiahui took out some books beside her bed and handed them to Luxin. She smiled and said, "My cousin left them here while visiting me yesterday."

"Thank you, jiejie." Luxin grinned widely and thanked Jiahui.

"So, can you tell me now? That why you can't be with Yixing?" Luhan asked as the both of them sat down in the couch.

"I'm a human too, Luhan. I have feelings too. I'm tired of chasing behind him, and even that he now turned around and look back, I don't want to accept him again. From the day I accepted Jieheng, I've decided that I wouldn't be turning back to Yixing."

"Yixing might've done something wrong before, but well, that time, he hasn't realize that he loves you. Give him a chance, maybe?"

Jiahui shook her head. "I guess…the ending between us had been decided from the day I've seen him with Wang Xinying. There's no turning back now."

"Jiahui, listen to me. Don't talk about Wang Xinying. Yixing needs you. He loves you. He might be realizing it late, but at last, he still turn around for you, isn't it?"

Jiahui sighed deeply. She stood up, and told Luhan, "I hope that this conversation will only stay between the both of us. I don't mind if you're going to tell him that you met me here, but I wish that you won't tell him anything about this. Leave them to me. I'll make it up to him."

"Jiahui." Luhan called out again.

"It's good to see you here, Luhan." Jiahui nodded a little and headed to Luxin.